Hello!, ROCK AND ROLL
beebo
Dec 7 2006, 02:35 AM
GMC:er
Hello everyone my name is Kyle but everyone calls me Beebo cool.gif I'm from the south. I was born in Alabama!
I love the guitar and have a band. I'm 14 years old and I can play some songs but mainly the slow solos or power chords so I joined to increase my speed and maybe get better at hammer ons pull offs etc. I started playing the guitar around 10 or 11 I think. I like the website and have learned a lot of new things. Just wanted to say hello! biggrin.gif oh yea my favorite band is probably between ACDC or Guns n' Roses!Bye for now! wink.gif ROCK ON!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Dec 12 2006, 05:21 PM
Hello Beebo, neat nickname. Sounds like you are getting an early start!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
beebo
Dec 17 2006, 02:58 AM
Thanks!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 17 2006, 10:14 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome Beebo - I am glad we have you here! smile.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Dec 19 2006, 11:31 PM
Welcome to gmc beebo, enjoy your stay

+Quote Post
razory
Dec 20 2006, 01:18 AM
welcome! smile.gif

--------------------
Guitar?!... 1% is about talent,the rest is Hard Work

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:38 PM