Blue Labs Free Plugins!
Sensible Jones
Nov 21 2021, 01:43 PM
GMC:er
Blue Labs are giving away ALL 27 of their Plugins!!!!

You can get them HERE!!!!

I can't speak for all of them personally, but have used a few of them in the past and really liked them!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 23 2021, 04:04 AM
GMC:er
Super thanks!! My fave price!!! smile.gif I grabbed the BUNDLE with all of them.

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 21 2021, 08:43 AM) *
Blue Labs are giving away ALL 27 of their Plugins!!!!

You can get them HERE!!!!

I can't speak for all of them personally, but have used a few of them in the past and really liked them!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
Nov 26 2021, 08:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks for sharing! I "bought" them (for free) the other day when I saw this thread. I think I forgot to download them though. Always nice to try some new plugins out smile.gif

EDIT: Looks like I had already downloaded them, just not installed. Better get that done then smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 23 2021, 05:04 AM) *
Super thanks!! My fave price!!! smile.gif I grabbed the BUNDLE with all of them.

Might be worth noting that the bundle doesn't include all the plugins, weirdly.

It includes:

WAV3S
Gain12
Gain24
Gain60
StereoPan
SampleDelay
Saturate
Sine
Ghost

https://bluelab-plugs.com/plugins/bluelab-f...-audio-plugins/

But you miss out on the follow plugins: Panogram, Infra, Air, Chroma, Ghost Viewer, Precedence, Denoiser, Rebalance, Stereowidth, Ghost-X, Impulses, Spatializer, Autogain, EQhack, Shaper, SpectralDiff, PitchShift, LoFi.

You will have to download those individually, from what I can tell.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Nov 26 2021, 09:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great share, thank you.

Yeah, as Ben said, the bundle doesn't include everything but that may have been from when they were selling most stuff and that was the limited free stuff.

Cheers buddy.

--------------------
My Serenity Dimension project is available on Spotify, Facebook and Bandcamp. Please check it out and share if you like it.
Thanks.

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd December 2021 - 05:26 PM