Kai Did It Again!
TeoWulf
Mar 14 2013, 08:36 PM
GMC:er
Behold the newest Gamma Ray song!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Mar 14 2013, 09:10 PM
Nice I like it tongue.gif

The start can be my new answer phone message.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 15 2013, 01:47 PM
Instructor
This song is so good!! Gamma Ray has been one of my favourite bands when I was very ijnvolved in Power Metal and I always wondered why they aren't more known. The quality of their songs in albums like Land of the free or Somewhere out in Space is amazing.

Let me share some epic songs here.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 15 2013, 02:05 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I was never into GammaRay or old school power metal to be honest. It's not that I don't think the song isn't good because I think it's solid but I think most people prefer orchestral power metal, at least most of my friends do regarding do, as do I since Sonata Arctica is my favourite band, although they've straid away a bit from their roots.

As for Master of Confusion, it makes me think of a combination of "Out in the fields" with "I want out" for some reason laugh.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Mar 15 2013, 02:08 PM
First Unisonic and now this! What's with this man's mind these years? This sounds like some MTV-ish poppy song, not true german power metal dry.gif

QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 15 2013, 02:05 PM) *
As for Master of Confusion, it makes me think of a combination of "Out in the fields" with "I want out" for some reason laugh.gif

Those 2 songs are bazzilion times better then "Master" mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 15 2013, 02:30 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Not saying they aren't, just saying it sounds like elements were inspired by it. The verse stops, the overall harmony in the chorus, the clean part before a burst, just made them appear in my head tongue.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:19 AM