A Moment Of Loser
guitargod
Apr 13 2007, 06:46 AM
GMC:er
all my friends from GMC, something just happen to me just now n made me feel like a loser just now...when i was on my way to see a dentist just nw,as i was waiting for my bus to come,a bus came by n on board it was my high school sweetheart,she was the one who chose another guy over me n i had such a hard time getting over it,i was such a loser,the thing was she was waving at me at the bus n i pretended not to see it by checking my hp n looking around,when the bus left,i felt so loser why i did not dare to face her after so all,i think i had enough of being such a wussy bag when it comes to girls...all this further push on my determination to join a bootcamp organised by pick up artist,i wonder if u guys heard of mystery.lance mason n neil,the pick up guru,i decided that i dont want to be a wussy bag anymore n decided to sort myself out...this has got nothing related to guitar just my personel take away n wanted to just write it here...take care dudes,i haven been practicsing seriously,i shld slap myself...but i will keep working on it....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 13 2007, 08:23 AM
Instructor
Why don't you just call her and apologize? It will make you feel better.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Pavel: Apr 13 2007, 08:24 AM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Jeff
Apr 13 2007, 04:29 PM
You're too down on yourself man. First of all, never call yourself a loser. I bet you really don't feel that way. It's just an easy thing to say. You should never be afraid to look at her or wave to her regardless of the situation. This would send a message that states that you are ok and confident, even if she chose someone else over you, as you said. Maybe she regrets it and wants you back. Or perhaps you know you are a good guy and perhaps she is the loser - losing out on you.

Listen man, if you have a positive and confident attitude, she will probably start to think that maybe she made a mistake. Girls love confident guys. And maybe it's ok to send a message that you are hurt by not waving. It just means that you care about her, but it doesn't mean you are a loser because you didn't wave. You're just hurt and perhaps not ready to deal with it right now and so you just avoided it. - that's fine! But, if you are still hurt then make sure you adress it when you are ready and that could be anything from calling her to waving at the next opportunity. That way, you will feel better and you will get it out. Tell her you're OK.

As far as a "pick up guru", if I understand you correctly, they are all bullshit and don't waste your time. Girls love confident guys - that's the key. It's all about your ATTITUDE! Girls don't want to be around a guy who thinks he's a loser, right?! And, hey, if a girl doesn't dig you, move on! So, forget the bootcamp pick-up crap and spend your time jamming!

Geeze, I sound like Dr. Phil! blink.gif

Rock On! Happy Friday!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
guitargod
Apr 13 2007, 05:13 PM
JEFF, thanks for the reply man,u really enlighten me,i think sometimes we really need people to tell us some advice for us to do better with our lifes,thanks a lot dude for yr advice,u rock n everyone here at GMC rock too....

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 13 2007, 05:36 PM
Instructor
As i said in topic about motivation - you'll find any advice you need on THIS HERE FORUM! Now i am sure you'll solve it guitargod!!

GMC Rocks!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 14 2007, 10:30 AM
Lets go fishing!
Yeah id stay away from those Pickup sites. I paid for access back along when i got dumped, they try to teach you to be arrogant and put woman down in order to get what you want. Personally I dont think its a good Idea to try and be something your not. Just show confidence in yourself and chicks pick up on the vibes! wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:41 PM