2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Your Favorite Horror Movie
TreyDeschamp
Jul 10 2008, 03:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Whats your favorite horror movie so far I'm into Child's Play 3 and Stay Alive and the Halloween series

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 10 2008, 04:08 PM
GMC:er
Sleepaway Camp Trilogy smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jul 10 2008, 06:29 PM
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...hl=horror+movie

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 11 2008, 03:12 AM
QUOTE (fatb0t @ Jul 10 2008, 12:29 PM) *

oooo ok haha

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 11 2008, 09:27 PM
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AkDNI8enTRI

Warning - some very brief scenes that may be offensive and/or unsettling
Cheers,
Tony

This post has been edited by tonymiro: Jul 12 2008, 02:14 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 12 2008, 01:43 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
I'd be inclined - at least this week (I change my mind a lot) - to suggest Dario Argenti's stuff like Suspira, The Devils, Tenebrae and Deep Red; plus some of the Japanese film originals of things like The Ring; and some US ones like HellRaiser, Friday 13th, Halloween,Texas Chainsaw (original not the awful recent remake), Evil Dead trilogy and so on.

Vince - Slaughter Vomit Dolls - hope the film was better than that trailer mate tongue.gif laugh.gif (Sorry mate - come next week I'll probably think it's a classic smile.gif )

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jul 12 2008, 02:30 AM
Oh believe me tony, I was watching this movie in my room at 2 in the morning. I then shut it off completely after 6 minutes into the movie. I have never been disturbed with ANY horror movie until I saw Slaughtered Vomit Dolls. Just think all the Grindhouse horror/gore to ever come out, and SVD tops it by a million. And its actually scary.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Jul 12 2008, 03:03 AM
Instructor
all SAW!

+Quote Post
Iron King
Jul 12 2008, 05:26 AM
[rec]
I love that movie
just a shame the US stole it for a crappy remake

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 12 2008, 10:33 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jul 12 2008, 01:30 AM) *
Oh believe me tony, I was watching this movie in my room at 2 in the morning. I then shut it off completely after 6 minutes into the movie. I have never been disturbed with ANY horror movie until I saw Slaughtered Vomit Dolls. Just think all the Grindhouse horror/gore to ever come out, and SVD tops it by a million. And its actually scary.

I'll believe you and I'll try to get to see it smile.gif . Looks like they haven't done it justice in the trailer (but that is so often the case) smile.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 12 2008, 03:43 PM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Jul 11 2008, 03:27 PM) *
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AkDNI8enTRI

Warning - some very brief scenes that may be offensive and/or unsettling
Cheers,
Tony

That trailer has to be on of the most disturbing things I have ever seen! Where can you get that film I seriously want to see it. Is it one of those after dark films that they show for a week in select theaters? I know they sell some like that at Wal-mart.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jul 12 2008, 07:00 PM
Instructor
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls was terrible in my opinion.. the cheap backyard production ruined what disturbing elements it had. The japanese Guinea Pig series still wins as most disturbing for me.

There's a fun backstory on how that series got to be as infamous as it is. Charlie Sheen got his hands on part 2, and reported it to the FBI since he thought what he saw was real biggrin.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_(film_series)

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Jul 12 2008, 07:00 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 12 2008, 07:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
The Shining smile.gif

Though it's not really that scary - I like it none the less. Gotta love Jack Nicholson in that one.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Jul 12 2008, 07:04 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Pi38
Jul 12 2008, 07:05 PM
My favorite is Shaun Of The Dead. It's a horror-comedy, and it's awesome.

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 12 2008, 07:10 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 12 2008, 01:00 PM) *
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls was terrible in my opinion.. the cheap backyard production ruined what disturbing elements it had. The japanese Guinea Pig series still wins as most disturbing for me.

There's a fun backstory on how that series got to be as infamous as it is. Charlie Sheen got his hands on part 2, and reported it to the FBI since he thought what he saw was real biggrin.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_(film_series)

Reading about those has already scared me how did you get to see these trond?

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jul 12 2008, 07:12 PM
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Jul 12 2008, 04:03 AM) *
all SAW!

I love the first one !!!The scene at the end was incredible where the guy who kept lying on the floor the whole movie suddenly arises and the whole story turns !

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jul 12 2008, 07:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 12 2008, 08:10 PM) *
Reading about those has already scared me how did you get to see these trond?

I first had them on bootleg VHS-tapes which i got my hands on years ago. And the bad quality of the tapes actually made them seem more "real".
But nowadays you can get them anywhere on remastered DVD's, but a problem is that the clear picture quality ruins alot of the creepyness the bootlegs had smile.gif It doesnt look that real anymore.

There's also an unofficial entry to the series called "Lucky Sky Diamond".

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Jul 12 2008, 07:21 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 12 2008, 07:33 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 12 2008, 01:18 PM) *
I first had them on bootleg VHS-tapes which i got my hands on years ago. And the bad quality of the tapes actually made them seem more "real".
But nowadays you can get them anywhere on remastered DVD's, but a problem is that the clear picture quality ruins alot of the creepyness the bootlegs had smile.gif It doesnt look that real anymore.

There's also an unofficial entry to the series called "Lucky Sky Diamond".

Lucky Sky Diamond? Have you seen it and is it unofficial because its illegal in japan

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jul 12 2008, 07:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Jul 12 2008, 08:33 PM) *
Lucky Sky Diamond? Have you seen it and is it unofficial because its illegal in japan

I've got it and seen it, but not really sure why it's unofficial. It's just as bizarre and crazy as the official ones.
Its not illegal though.

--------------------

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jul 12 2008, 07:41 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jul 12 2008, 01:37 PM) *
I've got it and seen it, but not really sure why it's unofficial. It's just as bizarre and crazy as the official ones.
Its not illegal though.

O ok well now I'm confused on where I can get it because I tried amazon and it had the box set but it said it only had 3 of the movies.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:18 PM