Fender Custom Shop (ngd), I've become a Fender player, and "gave up" Gibson in the p
audiopaal
Mar 4 2014, 12:11 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
I just traded in my two Gibsons (Custom Shop R8 '58 reissue and Gisbon LP Recording Guitar '72) for a couple of Fender Custom Shop gems.
I've always wanted one, but never found the "right one", you know..
This time however, between heaps of already worn/reliced/beaten/destroyed Fender Custom Shops, these two stood out.
No relic, you know like they made guitars in the old days... Like new :-)

I had my doubts when I said goodbye to my Gibsons (I've lost faith in them basically, Gibsons Quality Check have went down the drain over the years. Sometimes they make some great guitars that just punch you in the face, but not too often anymore in my opinion), and picked up my new Fenders. They were wonderful in the store, but you know how it is. Sometimes they don't fit your equipment etc., and once theexcitement dies down it's not as great as you though in the store.
Not this time however, and I couldn't be happier, because they look and sound like a million bucks.
I will have a new Gibson one day, but for now I'm a Fender kind of guy :-)

Check these beauties out (soundclips comes later):

Fender Custom Shop Telecaster Deluxe '72

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Fender Custom Shop Jazzmaster NOS

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by audiopaal: Mar 4 2014, 12:13 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:25 AM