Is There A Way To Save Certain Lessons As 'favorites'
jhonnylachingas
Oct 26 2007, 10:25 AM
GMC:er
This is my first time using this site and i'm loving it..!

thank you very, very mucho (from Mexico) for the great help you're bringing to all of us who love music...

i have two quick questions...

there's so many great videos that i want to be practicing (alternating from one to the other) in small series...

***So i wanted to know if there's a way one can 'select' the videos as 'favorites' or something like that, so one can then just jump to that list and then keep adding more and so on as i learn them...

***The other question is: are there any videos under Funk style out there... perhaps also Funk rhythm..?

Thanks again for all the great videos available... there's enough for years of practice..! :-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 26 2007, 10:28 AM
No, there isn't but you just thought of a great idea! Kris you should make a favorites section!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 26 2007, 11:21 AM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Oct 26 2007, 03:28 AM) *
No, there isn't but you just thought of a great idea! Kris you should make a favorites section!

yeah i think Kris said it was coming with the new updates.

About the funk lessons, just search for ''funk'' with the search tool on the Main page. cool.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Oct 26 2007, 11:24 AM
QUOTE (jhonnylachingas @ Oct 26 2007, 04:25 AM) *
***The other question is: are there any videos under Funk style out there... perhaps also Funk rhythm..?

heres one

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...-rhythm-lesson/

and heres the solo to go with it

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...soloing-lesson/

This post has been edited by PacmanProductions: Oct 26 2007, 11:24 AM

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Oct 26 2007, 03:15 PM
QUOTE (PacmanProductions @ Oct 26 2007, 12:24 PM) *

The personal fav function is the one I look forward to the most af all new functions here on gmc.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 26 2007, 05:33 PM
GMC Founder
Yes this function is actually finished - it just needs to be implemented. I hope it will will be done quite soon! smile.gif

Until then - the best is to use "favorites" in your web browser - perhaps you can create a gmc folder?

Kris smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 27 2007, 12:10 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 26 2007, 05:33 PM) *
Yes this function is actually finished - it just needs to be implemented. I hope it will will be done quite soon! smile.gif

Until then - the best is to use "favorites" in your web browser - perhaps you can create a gmc folder?

Kris smile.gif

Thats what I do , it works pretty well tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
jammer91
Oct 27 2007, 12:22 AM
I thought of it many times but never posted it.

There should also be a top rated lessons on the main page and most viewed lessons.

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:55 PM