Apr 26 2008, 08:51 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (superize @ Apr 26 2008, 03:44 PM) *
I hope Detroit win.......

So far so good

1-0 Johan Franzen

oh ya i like you now laugh.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 26 2008, 09:30 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
4-0 now

3 swedish goals

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
TwistedSun
Apr 27 2008, 01:17 AM
GMC:er
Detroit will win the cup of course. I don't see how anybody can like any other team.

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Apr 27 2008, 10:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (TwistedSun @ Apr 27 2008, 12:17 AM) *
Detroit will win the cup of course. I don't see how anybody can like any other team.

I can smile.gif
Detroit's a great team but I dont think they're going to win the cup this year
Just my oppinion, maybe they'll proove me wrong! laugh.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 27 2008, 11:03 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Apr 27 2008, 06:38 PM) *
I can smile.gif
Detroit's a great team but I dont think they're going to win the cup this year
Just my oppinion, maybe they'll proove me wrong! laugh.gif

I have to agree with you SRV. I think the cup is coming east this year.

But what do I know, I'm a Sens fan laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Apr 27 2008, 11:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (rokchik @ Apr 27 2008, 10:03 PM) *
I have to agree with you SRV. I think the cup is coming east this year.

But what do I know, I'm a Sens fan laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

rok

laugh.gif laugh.gif haha I dont think I know what Im talking about either, as a Leafs fan biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 27 2008, 11:19 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Apr 27 2008, 07:10 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif haha I dont think I know what Im talking about either, as a Leafs fan biggrin.gif

Yes we are both in the same boat this year...or should I say golf course. smile.gif

But I'm just gonna sit back with my double double, watch Grapes and hum along to the Hockey Night in Canada theme (Which I think should be our national anthem btw) while cheering on, dare I say it....cough Montreal cough... sorry had something stuck in my throat there. Seems to be gone now though, must be coming down with something laugh.gif laugh.gif (But really I'm routing for Sid the Kid smile.gif )

I just love hockey playoffs smile.gif

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Apr 27 2008, 11:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (rokchik @ Apr 27 2008, 10:19 PM) *
Yes we are both in the same boat this year...or should I say golf course. smile.gif

But I'm just gonna sit back with my double double, watch Grapes and hum along to the Hockey Night in Canada theme (Which I think should be our national anthem btw) while cheering on, dare I say it....cough Montreal cough... sorry had something stuck in my throat there. Seems to be gone now though, must be coming down with something laugh.gif laugh.gif (But really I'm routing for Sid the Kid smile.gif )

I just love hockey playoffs smile.gif

haha yes, I think the Leafs are starting to become better golfers than hockey players! laugh.gif
And I agree with you, Hockey Night In Canada should be our National Anthem
However, Im not really rooting for Montreal so much as Pitsburg smile.gif (even though if they win Im down $10) laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 27 2008, 11:36 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Apr 27 2008, 07:22 PM) *
haha yes, I think the Leafs are starting to become better golfers than hockey players! laugh.gif
And I agree with you, Hockey Night In Canada should be our National Anthem
However, Im not really rooting for Montreal so much as Pitsburg smile.gif (even though if they win Im down $10) laugh.gif

Well I'm only routing for... cough Montreal cough... damn that scratch in the back of my throat is back, must go get some Halls or something wink.gif because they are the last Canadian team. But I hope Pittsburg does well. They are playing great hockey right now and they are a young team. They'll be around the playoff for many yrs to come for sure.

I am most surprised by Philly though. When did they start playing hockey? They could be the wild card in the east. As for a west team I'm liking Dallas actually. Detroit could pull it out easily but Dallas just has a bit of that somethin' somethin' this year.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:38 PM