4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Ultra Difficult Stuff :o
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 05:36 PM
GMC:er
Removed

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mark.: Dec 14 2009, 09:56 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 22 2008, 06:02 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ultra Difficult you say?

Give this a whorle ! wink.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...me-neo-classic/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 06:11 PM
removed

This post has been edited by Mark.: Dec 14 2009, 09:57 PM

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 06:14 PM
Hand-over legato sounds pretty tough. Maybe give that a whirl, if you don't already know it.

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 22 2008, 06:16 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
How about trying to nail some 9/10 difficulty lessons?

There are some by Muris that are a good challenge!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 06:23 PM
removed

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 22 2008, 06:33 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Do you know how to play "skank" funk ?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 06:41 PM
removed

+Quote Post
Old School Rocke...
Apr 22 2008, 06:43 PM
Oh have you tried any of Micheal Angelo Batio's Speed kills stuff?
If you can do that well then i guess you should try his double guitar.
Or you can just get a double necked guitar and learn how to rock out on one of those.

+Quote Post
Pi38
Apr 22 2008, 06:44 PM
Oh, by the way, congratulations on being a guitar master! If the extreme neo-classical lesson is too easy for you, then you must be awesome! I suggest starting to show off your skills by learning full-length songs rather then trying to search for more techniques. I think try full songs, like Paradise City by Guns N' Roses, or Jordan by Buckethead that is, if you don't already know all the songs! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Pi38: Apr 22 2008, 06:46 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 22 2008, 06:50 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Mark. @ Apr 22 2008, 07:41 PM) *
Umh no blink.gif mellow.gif
What is it ohmy.gif ?

Well you can hear a good example of it in the guitar riff at the beginning of can't stop by red hot chili peppers...Its blocking the strings and playing individual notes while strumming with your right hand..Of course you don't need to play only single notes , rather small chords etc... smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 22 2008, 06:50 PM
Instructor
I wouldn't limit myself to certain techniques only when practicing. You must be able to use these techniques in a good manner in order to make music. Technique itself doesn't mean anything unless it is used for a musical creation. You must sit down and think what are your goals as a musician, and try to improve on those field that you are not good at. Think hard where you want to be and work hard. For example learn theory well so you can apply all the techniques you've learned so far in improvisation. Also learn thoroughly all the scales and modes and do some ear training. If you have already figured out all the techniques you think you are in need of then this is the next logical step I guess.

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Apr 22 2008, 06:50 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Jeff
Apr 22 2008, 06:55 PM
Try some Andy McKee stuff on acoustic guitar. Look on youtube for his song "drifting". Very cool and extremely difficult - IMO. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Bali
Apr 22 2008, 06:56 PM
Maybe it's time for you to start making music

+Quote Post
Jad Diab
Apr 22 2008, 06:57 PM
Instructor (former GMCer Zizi Top)
make a lesson, and post it on the student instructor board, it can be really fun wink.gif
by the way, you're fifteen years old, and you're saying that the extreme neo-classical lesson is too easy for you !! that's wonderful smile.gif

This post has been edited by Zizi Top: Apr 22 2008, 06:59 PM

--------------------
I endorse Sp custom pickups

Check out some of my work :
Youtube
GMC lessons
Myspace

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 07:05 PM
removed

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Apr 22 2008, 07:08 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Mark. @ Apr 22 2008, 06:11 PM) *
Too easy laugh.gif laugh.gif'

I'm looking for something more difficult, it doesn't need to be a gmc lesson. Just some ultra diffucult technique I never practiced before ohmy.gif

Mark.

Thats too easy for you? wow you must be super skilled biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 22 2008, 07:27 PM
removed

This post has been edited by Mark.: Dec 14 2009, 09:58 PM

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 22 2008, 07:39 PM
Mark. When you can do techniques so well I advise learning your theory to a great extent to be able to use your new found skills in any situation and also try a genre you aren't familiar with.

How about learning some Hybrid Picking? As in Country Music. Or learning some weird jazz music with strange intervals and neighbouring notes and modulations.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...t-country-solo/

For example

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Apr 22 2008, 07:41 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 22 2008, 07:40 PM
Instructor
try to practice on running scales

try to practice on running scales

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd April 2024 - 03:47 PM