Minor 7, Major 7 And Dorian Arpeggios, Today at V-chat 20.00 London time
Darius Wave
Dec 30 2013, 06:38 PM
Instructor
See at the video chat smile.gif Today we continue to analyze usage of some arpeggio shape adopted for different type of chords through all the key smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
miguelbatalha
Jan 5 2014, 08:14 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 30 2013, 05:38 PM) *
See at the video chat smile.gif Today we continue to analyze usage of some arpeggio shape adopted for different type of chords through all the key smile.gif

I notice you use a lot these arpeggios on your soloing with some string skipping as well. Sounds great.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 5 2014, 01:02 PM
Instructor
Thanx Miguel. Yes lately I use a lot of those because I do some experiments with those as well...so it's a good moment to share my thoughts with gmc'ers smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:32 AM