I'm Featured On Usa Patriotism!, This was unexpected
thefireball
Feb 6 2012, 07:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey GMC community!

Just a while ago I received a YouTube message from USA Patriotism! stating my July 2011 video had been selected for listing in their video section. smile.gif I had no idea my video would go this far. I feel very blessed and humbled to be a part of this website. I thought I would share it with you all. happy.gif

CHECK IT OUT

CODE
USA Patriotism! is the top ranked site about love and pride of America with thousands of pages showcasing poems, articles, stories, quotes, photos, songs / music, videos, thoughts, images, and references . . . all in tribute to country, troops and veterans, heroes, Presidents, other great Americans, memorable events, and more. Its mission is to foster better awareness, reinforcement, and display of love and pride of America by her citizens with the hope of developing a better understanding and friendlier attitude about the USA from citizens of other countries.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:38 AM