Ben Higgins...
guitarguy93
Feb 5 2013, 05:42 PM
GMC:er
I've been paying for this site off-and-on for about 6 months now. Unfortunately, the only instructor I was able to chat with live was Ben. I'm sure the other instructors could've given me a lot of insight, but Ben was the only guy I have done any live chatting with.

I just wanted to show my gratitude. Ben, you've shown me many different practice techniques and without even seeing me play the guitar, you've given me advice that has WORKED! Thanks so much!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Music is a way of life. You live it, you don't just listen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
jstcrsn
Feb 5 2013, 09:33 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (guitarguy93 @ Feb 5 2013, 05:42 PM) *
I've been paying for this site off-and-on for about 6 months now. Unfortunately, the only instructor I was able to chat with live was Ben. I'm sure the other instructors could've given me a lot of insight, but Ben was the only guy I have done any live chatting with.

I just wanted to show my gratitude. Ben, you've shown me many different practice techniques and without even seeing me play the guitar, you've given me advice that has WORKED! Thanks so much!

man, you gotto be careful. comments like that ,Ben's head starts to get inflated , it gets ugly rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 5 2013, 09:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (guitarguy93 @ Feb 5 2013, 04:42 PM) *

Wow, thanks - I'm honoured !! I'm really pleased that some of my advice has had a positive effect smile.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Feb 5 2013, 08:33 PM) *
man, you gotto be careful. comments like that ,Ben's head starts to get inflated , it gets ugly rolleyes.gif

Ah, ya just jealous 'cause you want a thread entitled 'Jstcrsn' wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 5 2013, 09:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 5 2013, 08:37 PM) *
Ah, ya just jealous 'cause you want a thread entitled 'Jstcrsn' wink.gif

Now look what you've started!!
tongue.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:22 AM