Anyone Use Band In A Box
PosterBoy
Apr 5 2013, 03:49 PM
Learning Roadie
I know a lot of jazz people use it, and can see the benefit of quickly loading up changes and progressions to practice over.
I believe the newer version has better sounds rather than really fake midi GM instruments.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
David.C.Bond
Apr 5 2013, 04:05 PM
GMC:er
Yep I use it pretty much everyday, I'm using BIAB 2010 at the moment, it sounds pretty good. On the previous version I had to use an external VST to get it to sound less 'midi-ish'!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 5 2013, 04:06 PM
Learning Roadie
I may look for a previous version, might be able to get it cheaper. when you start adding on it gets to some serious money!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 5 2013, 04:46 PM
Instructor
I used this one in the past and it is a very good tool. I haven't used the more recent versions but now I'm curious about how they make it evolve.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 7 2013, 12:55 PM
Instructor
I used it as well in the past after a guitar teacher from a western city here in Romania, recommended it to me. Pretty much useful if you want to focus on a particular phrase, arpeggio, scale sequence. You just select a style, write a vamp and add the number of measures. Presto - ready for action and no distraction! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 8 2013, 08:30 AM
Learning Roadie
I usually make my own backing tracks, but when you want to keep increasing the tempo, this would be much more convenient

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:50 PM