Dr Who/davinci Fans?
Todd Simpson
Mar 11 2016, 09:47 AM
GMC:er
Any Dr Who fans on GMC? There was one episode this past season "THE ROBOT OF SHERWOOD FOREST"
that starred TOM RILEY as ROBIN HOOD. Tom plays DAVINCI in a show called DAVINCIS DEMONS which I thought was brilliant.
and beyond that the Dr. Who ep and several of the Davincis Demons eps shot in the same "cave" are of some forest in England.
It's the same exact place. To make it better, the girl that plays Davincis Sister in Demons, stars in the Robot of Sherwood as well.
Also, more connections to shows I like, it was written by the guy who plays the brother of Sherlock Holmes on the BBC series
SHERLOCK.

I have noticed that the Doctor himself was on several shows/series on BBC. It seems that they have a small cadre of writers/actors
and they sort of put them in whatever they are producing? Seems to work though smile.gif Here is a bit of behind the scenes from sherwood.

The best part was the Dr. fighting Robin Hood with a spoon. Yup. It's in there. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 11 2016, 09:51 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:28 PM