Theory, At School
resilientguitari...
Sep 28 2008, 06:34 PM
GMC:er
I have been playing guitar for a couple of years now and have decided it was time i get past just the basic music theory. However, to make the most of my time i would prefer to do it during school. So does anyone know of any print out sheets or anything that will help with music theory? stuff that i can study without a guitar? Thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 28 2008, 06:42 PM
Instructor
You can print out Andrews theory lessons in GMC, just ask Andrew how to do it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Matt23
Sep 28 2008, 06:42 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
What about andrews theory lessons.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Sep 28 2008, 07:56 PM
Instructor
Andrew's stuff is very useful. Print it out and learn then take your guitar and see how it works in practice.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Déjà vu
Sep 28 2008, 08:17 PM
GMC:er
I'm taking a theory class at my local college. My teacher requires staff paper, so I came across a few cool websites that allow you to print blank sheet music for free. The one I found is www.blanksheetmusic.net ... It allows you to change the size of the margins, and it lets you change from treble to bass clefs, etc. It definitely comes in handy...

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 28 2008, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Yes that is handy indeed, thanks for sharing mate. I also use printable word document sheet templates for that.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:26 PM