Manufacturer Refurbished
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 4 2013, 02:15 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! I have been exploring Ebay for getting an Ipod to connect some Ik multimedia stuff and I found some items that say "Manufacturer Refurbished". I'm not very into this term so i was wondering if anybody can help me and tell me if these ones are a good option or not...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 4 2013, 03:20 PM
Learning Roadie
You can usually get refurbished Apple stuff from Apple, much cheaper and with warranty, not sure about getting via ebay though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 4 2013, 04:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 4 2013, 01:15 PM) *
Hi guys! I have been exploring Ebay for getting an Ipod to connect some Ik multimedia stuff and I found some items that say "Manufacturer Refurbished". I'm not very into this term so i was wondering if anybody can help me and tell me if these ones are a good option or not...

it just means that it has been repaired . I got 2 refurbished ipods from ebay, they had a 3 month warranty. You may need to be careful of scratches though, so check the description as it should mention that.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 5 2013, 06:36 AM
GMC:er
Typically refurbished is not a bad thing as it means it was more likely previously owned, had some sort I problem then repaired and sold at a reduced cost naturally. Usually when this happens the manufacturer goes back over the device probably better than the first time it went out the door. So refurbished by the manufacturer I would buy as it usually has some sort or written warranty or guarantee with it which is not usually as long on the terms as a new item, but still should be long enough for you to know if its going to work ok for you or not. What you have to be careful about on eBay are the individuals who look for and buy broken units and repair those units themselves. That doesn't necessarily mean its bad, but if the person say only replaces the screen and you buy it only to find out it has other issues that maybe they didn't even know about at the time then you may end up out some money or if you buy it from a guy who THINKS he knows how to properly repair it and its really a piece of junk when you get it then you would be sorry. If I were buying refurb then I would make as certain as I possibly could that it was recertified by the manufacturer and came with a written warranty for replacement. Hope this helps you decide friend. Take care.... And please, get yourself an iPod so you can play with that iRig that you are endorsing! Hehe! wink.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 5 2013, 07:48 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Gabriel ,

i would check the refurbished once at mac store and too would get the apple care protection for 3 years with full garantie
just my opinion .

Dieter

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 6 2013, 02:01 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 5 2013, 01:48 AM) *
Hello Gabriel ,

i would check the refurbished once at mac store and too would get the apple care protection for 3 years with full garantie
just my opinion .

Dieter

For safety sake, best answer here!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 7 2013, 03:29 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys! This is clear now. We are not used to this in Argentina so it was something new for me.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:34 AM