Moving To Kristiansand
del-4fr53e3
Aug 13 2010, 09:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
So, for the first time in my life, I'm moving out. Going to be maybye a few weeks without my guitar, so that will be horrible. Also, I will be back to school, so that will be horrible. The first days will be without internet, so that will be horrible.
But I'm sure it'll be great laugh.gif

So, I'm going to study! And of course I will have to be strict and put at least an hour or two (or five) everyday for guitar (cant let it go down just because Im going to study. Ill use my idle time for studies (oh, how little I know of the life of a student)), so it shouldnt affect it too much! Can't let that happen tongue.gif So for the time without guitar, it will of course be ear training, theory and songwriting smile.gif Anyways, I'm just finishing up the packing, and I will leave for tomorrow morning, and wont be online for a few days. I was also wondering if maybye there are some GMC'ers living there? Would be great to know someone there, perhaps do some jamming and getting to know musicians who lives there. Also looking for a new band. tongue.gif

Wish me luck, and see you in a few days! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 13 2010, 10:04 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Moving out for the first time and studying is great fun! You'll enjoy it, believe me, for I have done both and miss those times...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
K1R
Aug 13 2010, 10:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good luck on new place, man! smile.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Aug 13 2010, 11:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good luck man!!

What are you going to study?
How long will it take?

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Aug 13 2010, 11:20 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks guys!

First I will do one year of History. Then I will apply for a bachelor in Jazz. If I get into that, then I will study that next year. If not, I will take a bachelor in religious studies (I am very fascinated by culture etc), and I suppose a year of pedagogics. smile.gif Of course, if I get the oppertunity to go on a world tour with some band, Ill take that instead, haha biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Aug 14 2010, 08:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great studies man
History is great cause it let you 'predict' the future.

Good luck

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 15 2010, 12:57 AM
GMC:er
Good luck bro!! Be sure to ask anything so we can help you if you need something.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Aug 15 2010, 01:25 AM
GMC:er
All the best on your big move.
Being without the guitar or internet for a few weeks must be tuff - TV to the rescue!

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Aug 15 2010, 08:33 AM
Learning Roadie
Good luck with your studies man.Hope you have fun

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 15 2010, 10:18 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Good luck moving and doing the studies! It will be great fun for sure and you'll enjoy it so much! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Aug 18 2010, 08:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it! Just got internet, so its much better now, haha biggrin.gif What is life without internet? (probably a life full of excellent guitar playing tongue.gif) smile.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 19 2010, 07:39 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Good luck, have fun down south smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 22 2010, 08:12 PM
Instructor
A change is often very good thing. Good luck with studies and moving out man smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Aug 22 2010, 09:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
May the truss be with you dry.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Aug 23 2010, 01:34 PM
Jazz Instructor
Great news man, you chosen topic for studies based on personal interest not money, that's awesome.

Enjoy your student life! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:46 AM