Looking For Lesson Plans, need a little help with my lesson plans
drw84215
Jan 9 2008, 04:32 PM
GMC:er
hey guys. sorry if posted this in the wrong spot. there are so many lessons on here. they all seem great. im not sure where to start. can you help me? lately i have not been practicing as good as i should be. i was lost but now that i found this site i cant wait to get back on track.

i want to be able to play triads/chords up and down the neck. right now i can play open chords and barre chords.
im also looking for a lesson or to that can show me how spice up my chord playing. right now i use major and minor chords with some sus chords mixed it. i want to expand this.

i also play very basic metal. i like bands like killswitch engage, all that remains, in flames. i want to improve use of modes. but i also cant play fast yet. lessons i plan on taking for metal are "modern metal, heavy metal for beginners, Metal Gallop Technique " anything else you recommend for metal. and modes?(iv been reading the theory board)

any tips for lessons would be great.

thank you so much

p.s. if you can recommend any rock lessons that be cool to. i understand that it will take awhile for me to watch all of these.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 9 2008, 05:14 PM
Instructor
Try my 7th chord inversion lesson for spicing up the chords. There you will find most of the 7th chord inversions in C major key, and some tips on how to use them.

Also I suggest you check out my legato slide shifting exercises for going up and down the neck. This can give you some ideas on where to start.

Make your own plan, that is the best solution always. You must find what fits you the best.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:00 PM