Anyone Using Fivver To Get Logos And Artwork Created?
PosterBoy
Feb 16 2016, 10:15 AM
Learning Roadie
In my case it is definitely putting the cart before the horse to consider this, but I think it might be a good motivational tool too. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 16 2016, 11:44 AM
Learning Tone Master
I visited lately very often this site. I have in mind to buy an intro for my YT videos but I didn't find yet something to say: "yes, this is what I want". When I found a nice intro idea, the musical theme (and also the audio quality) from it didn't fit with my taste and requirements.
Now I think serious maybe it would be a much better idea if I will buy the video intro from Fiverr and do myself the musical part for it. Also I can buy some effects (explosion, thunder, etc) to use over my musical theme and fit these with the video idea.
Anyway in a bad case, if something goes wrong probably I will lose around 6-7$ wink.gif I can live with this biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Feb 16 2016, 12:18 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm trying to think of a name that would suit my music, one side of me is Hard Rock and the other Folky Americana type thing.

I don't like my surname and the two shortened versions of my name are taken by Djs on the internet, and while they may not be big names in the music industry I'd like to avoid any issues

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 16 2016, 01:11 PM
Learning Tone Master
You have perfectly right, it's much better if you will avoid a name which is already used in the music industry. I'm very curious to see what will you choose smile.gif

BTW you can make a topic where everybody can come with ideas for a name wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2016, 08:28 PM
GMC:er
Sure why not! The price is right for sure smile.gif Often the bits are premade and get used all over the place but still unbeatable for the price.

[Squote name='PosterBoy' date='Feb 16 2016, 04:15 AM' post='727291']
In my case it is definitely putting the cart before the horse to consider this, but I think it might be a good motivational tool too. laugh.gif
[/quote]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:15 PM