2 Pages V   1 2 >  
X-files Tonight The Tr3-b Shows Up!
Todd Simpson
Feb 24 2016, 08:11 AM
GMC:er
The X FILES has a 6 episode run right now and tonights was amazing. They even had a visit by the much vaunted TR3-B which is rumored to be a real craft that the military are working on. It was a great show to be sure. Anyone else watching?

Also, VIKINGS is BACK!! And it's just freaking KILLER!! Any VIKINGS fans?

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 27 2016, 09:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Im currently on a massive x-files binge. I had never really watched more than a couple of episodes before but amazon tv has seasons 1 - 9 so I just started watching and got hooked smile.gif Im up to season 6 right now. It'll be a month or so before I get to the new season. Good to hear that the new run is up to scratch smile.gif

Ive seen the first episode of the new Vikings. I dont like the way they are treating Floki dry.gif It should be a good season though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by bleez: Feb 27 2016, 09:34 PM

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
n3m57
Feb 27 2016, 09:52 PM
Learning Roadie
I just finished episode 2 of season 4 from Vikings.
It's interested what is happening in France and Englands, I am excited to see the evolution and futures battles .

Better Call Saul is back too (creator from Breaking Bad), and the mini series "11.22.63" from Spielberd & J.J. Abrams ( with James Franco ) is truly awesome !.

sorry for the off topic, normally I should speak about X-files smile.gif , but I have not watched the new season .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 28 2016, 04:21 AM
XFILES is a great BINGE watch!!!! For the new 6 episode arc, just watch the first and last episode and you can skip the ones in the middle IMHO.

Too bad about floki sad.gif Looks like he will be written out very soon sad.gif I like his character smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 27 2016, 03:32 PM) *
Im currently on a massive x-files binge. I had never really watched more than a couple of episodes before but amazon tv has seasons 1 - 9 so I just started watching and got hooked smile.gif Im up to season 6 right now. It'll be a month or so before I get to the new season. Good to hear that the new run is up to scratch smile.gif

Ive seen the first episode of the new Vikings. I dont like the way they are treating Floki dry.gif It should be a good season though.

The most amazing battle sequences when they attacked France. Amazing stuff!

QUOTE (n3m57 @ Feb 27 2016, 03:52 PM) *
I just finished episode 2 of season 4 from Vikings.
It's interested what is happening in France and Englands, I am excited to see the evolution and futures battles .

Better Call Saul is back too (creator from Breaking Bad), and the mini series "11.22.63" from Spielberd & J.J. Abrams ( with James Franco ) is truly awesome !.

sorry for the off topic, normally I should speak about X-files smile.gif , but I have not watched the new season .

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 28 2016, 05:06 PM
Instructor
I think it's episode 4 next for the X Files over here. So I'm a bit behind you guys. The last episode with the lizard guy was just weird.

Oh well. Any excuse excuse to watch Gillian. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 28 2016, 06:53 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 28 2016, 04:06 PM) *
I think it's episode 4 next for the X Files over here. So I'm a bit behind you guys. The last episode with the lizard guy was just weird.

Yup smile.gif Stunningly hot and can easily climb 20ft wire fences in heels and a trench-coat.
BTW Its season 4 before literally EVERY detective in the show stops wearing a trench-coat.

The lizard guy, that'll be Tooms. How creepy is that dude! Not the last you'll see of him wink.gif
My favourite episode so far has got to be ' jose chung's from outer space' Its hilarious!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 29 2016, 10:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 28 2016, 05:53 PM) *

wub.gif

Oh, how am I supposed to get anything done now?

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 29 2016, 01:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 29 2016, 09:17 AM) *
wub.gif

Oh, how am I supposed to get anything done now?

Its fairly hypnotic is it not smile.gif
dont ya just love the x files biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 1 2016, 08:35 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yep, I've watched the 6 new episodes and I sure hope they'll be back with a full season

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 1 2016, 09:18 PM
The monster of the week ones seemed a bit out of place imho but I really dug the old ufo consipiracy stuff with smoking man showing up and such smile.gif They seemed like they were passing the torch to the new younger version of Sculler and Mulder a bit didn't they?

The younger version "dr eisnstein" and her parter are a mirror image of scully/mulder in the old days. I do hope they do a spinoff smile.gif They did try a spin off called THE LONE GUNMEN with those characters getting their own show. They all had to sacrifice themselves in the final episode which didn't make it but one season if memory serves.

I'd watch again though if they made more xfiles smile.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 1 2016, 02:35 AM) *
Yep, I've watched the 6 new episodes and I sure hope they'll be back with a full season

Did you know GILLIAN IS BRITISH! I heard hear talking with an English Accent on Top Gear and I was blown away. For years I thought she was an American actress. Her American accent is perfect. Here she is sounding proper brit smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 28 2016, 11:06 AM) *

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 1 2016, 11:07 PM
Instructor
As far as I know she was born i States but moved to Britain smile.gif

See I'm not the only fan of X-files and Vikings biggrin.gif At ther moment I'm watching all series...third time biggrin.gif I was alittloe disappointed by the sezon 10 but I guess they bet on cash for more episodes ....

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 2 2016, 12:43 AM
Very true! She was born in the states and moved to Britain and moved back 11 years ago or so. She sounds full on Brit! I gotta say it works!!

I"m with ya vikings and xfiles rawwwwwk. Vikings is the BEST SHOW ON TV currently IMHO. (since thrones is off for now) and will give thrones a run for it's money unless they put in more dragons! But somehow vikings works without benefit of dragons and it's still awesome.

P.S. here is a diagram of the TR3b ufo/plane thing that showed up on xfiles. It's rumored to be a new stealth bomber smile.gif
Attached Image

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 1 2016, 05:07 PM) *
As far as I know she was born i States but moved to Britain smile.gif

See I'm not the only fan of X-files and Vikings biggrin.gif At ther moment I'm watching all series...third time biggrin.gif I was alittloe disappointed by the sezon 10 but I guess they bet on cash for more episodes ....

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 2 2016, 12:44 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 2 2016, 10:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 1 2016, 08:18 PM) *
Did you know GILLIAN IS BRITISH! I heard hear talking with an English Accent on Top Gear and I was blown away. For years I thought she was an American actress. Her American accent is perfect. Here she is sounding proper brit smile.gif

Yeah I couldn't believe it when I saw her on Top Gear either. I watched her on the show "The Fall" and thought 'she does a great English accent.' Turns out, it's the other way around rolleyes.gif She's got the most addictive laugh too.

Ok, enough of that before I get carried away. Just don't mention Rosamund Pike as well or we'll be in trouble.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 3 2016, 03:45 AM
It's hard not to love her more than anything. She's amazing smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 2 2016, 04:14 AM) *
Yeah I couldn't believe it when I saw her on Top Gear either. I watched her on the show "The Fall" and thought 'she does a great English accent.' Turns out, it's the other way around rolleyes.gif She's got the most addictive laugh too.

Ok, enough of that before I get carried away. Just don't mention Rosamund Pike as well or we'll be in trouble.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 3 2016, 05:30 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Wow, this has turned into a Gillian Anderson appreciation thread!
Reminds me of the good old days when we turned every thread into a food thread.
Did you know her favourite food is salmon sashimi??

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
bleez
Mar 3 2016, 06:08 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 3 2016, 04:30 PM) *
Did you know her favourite food is salmon sashimi??

biggrin.gif

That's exactly the sort of food I imagined a classy lady like scully would eat.

This post has been edited by bleez: Mar 3 2016, 06:08 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 4 2016, 12:54 AM
She's amazing. smile.gif I vote we change the thread to the G.A. appreciation thread smile.gif Packed with clips and picks of the best reason to watch Xfiles, her!
Todd

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 4 2016, 10:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 3 2016, 11:54 PM) *
She's amazing. smile.gif I vote we change the thread to the G.A. appreciation thread smile.gif Packed with clips and picks of the best reason to watch Xfiles, her!
Todd

Tbh I'm already on thin ice with Mrs Higgy... if I contribute any more you might suddenly wonder why I'm no longer around ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Mar 4 2016, 01:10 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Mar 4 2016, 01:32 PM) *
Tbh I'm already on thin ice with Mrs Higgy... if I contribute any more you might suddenly wonder why I'm no longer around ph34r.gif

Umm well, hello there

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 4 2016, 04:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (VilleFIN @ Mar 4 2016, 12:10 PM) *
Umm well, hello there

You're making this impossible for me. Must. Not. Look.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:07 AM