Vox Da5 Enough For Home Practice?
andrei.sz
Apr 6 2007, 08:40 AM
GMC:er
hey guys ,
i'm planning to buy a strat now and don't have an amp.
i went to the music store and the sallesman showed me the VOX da5 portable amp(http://www.voxamps.co.uk/daseries/da5.asp). i firstlly intended to buy an Pathfinder, but now i don't know.The DA5 has a lot of cool stuff , but i don't know if is not to small biggrin.gif

what do you think , is it enough for home practice??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 6 2007, 09:34 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
It's made for it! It's 5W, that's enough unless you want to crack some windows :-) ..you CAN crack windows with it but you need to toss it. ;-)

It's a modeling amp, you'll have a lot of fun with it for sure.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Apr 6 2007, 02:32 PM
GMC:er
How could it not be enough to play in your room? How loud do you wanna play?! tongue.gif

Low wattage amps are much better for practice 'cause you can crank 'em up more and get some natural gain.

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:18 PM