2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Gmc Quotes, any catchy phrases
jstcrsn
Apr 21 2010, 09:31 PM
Learning Tone Master
responding to a post i said this - what do you think?

speed will come with perfection , but perfection will not come with speed

I'm still stund i said something this profound blink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Apr 21 2010, 10:04 PM
Instructor
wow man, really good phrase indeed, can I use it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 21 2010, 10:08 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Apr 21 2010, 10:04 PM) *
wow man, really good phrase indeed, can I use it?

yep , credit due though
although someone probably said some where else

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 21 2010, 10:10 PM
Learning Tone Master
...to sleep with a skinny woman is like crashing with a bicycle......

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 21 2010, 10:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Staffy @ Apr 21 2010, 10:10 PM) *

hey my wife is skinny
what are you trying to say

well i'v been reading your quote and i'm stumped

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Apr 21 2010, 10:19 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 21 2010, 10:22 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
hehehe how about this one (its kinda annoying but true) - Practice makes it perfect! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 21 2010, 10:24 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 21 2010, 11:18 PM) *
hey my wife is skinny

Hehe, I didn't mean to insult anyone here, on the other side of the coin: to sleep with a fat woman is like reading a book of 5000 pages and never gets to the end.....

The first quote was from a friend of mine who really liked big women, then he married the smallest and skinnies one in our class..... laugh.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 21 2010, 11:18 PM) *
hey my wife is skinny

Hehe, I didn't mean to insult anyone here, on the other side of the coin: to sleep with a fat woman is like reading a book of 5000 pages and never gets to the end.....

The first quote was from a friend of mine who really liked big women, then he married the smallest and skinnies one in our class..... laugh.gif

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 21 2010, 10:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Staffy @ Apr 21 2010, 10:24 PM) *

my other wife is fat ---your just steppin in today

laugh.gif just kidin
no offense

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 21 2010, 10:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
Oki, here's a serious one from a great musician and TV-profile in Sweden:

"We musicians thinks that people are stupid, but that's not true, they are much more stupid than we think."

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 21 2010, 11:27 PM) *
my other wife is fat ---your just steppin in today

laugh.gif just kidin
no offense

What? Have You more than one? You lucky man.... In case that You get tired of some of them, just send them over!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

And another one by Scott Adams (the founder of Dilbert, I'm totally hooked at quotes...)

"You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public"

He made some others that is awesome too.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 21 2010, 10:36 PM
Learning Tone Master
[quote name='Staffy' date='Apr 21 2010, 10:31 PM' post='476863']
Oki, here's a serious one from a great musician and TV-profile in Sweden:

"We musicians thinks that people are stupid, but that's not true, they are much more stupid than we think."

you already got pics of both , but to get one they come with the other

people are smart, peoples are stupid

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 22 2010, 01:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Staffy @ Apr 21 2010, 11:10 PM) *

I knew something like this will show up... or something involving Miss Pfeiffer laugh.gif

Guthrie gave a nice one in the book, I quote "Speed is a biproduct of accuracy"

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 22 2010, 04:14 AM
GMC:er
A nice one that a great player told me once was "The musician that worries too much about his setup, is because he didn't practice enough"

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 22 2010, 06:47 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 22 2010, 02:15 AM) *
I knew something like this will show up... or something involving Miss Pfeiffer laugh.gif

Guthrie gave a nice one in the book, I quote "Speed is a biproduct of accuracy"

Nice one of Guthrie, forgot of this one..... I never make any jokes about Miss Pfeiffer... ohmy.gif but here is one by myself:
"You can never get a blonde by mixing a redhead and and a brownie, but nevertheless You will have twice as much fun!"

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 22 2010, 01:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Apr 22 2010, 04:14 AM) *
A nice one that a great player told me once was "The musician that worries too much about his setup, is because he didn't practice enough"

I like this alot
it reminds me of a drummer

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Apr 22 2010, 03:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
"DOWN and UP." - Emir Hot

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Berglmir
Apr 22 2010, 03:15 PM
QUOTE (Staffy @ Apr 22 2010, 07:47 AM) *
Nice one of Guthrie, forgot of this one..... I never make any jokes about Miss Pfeiffer... ohmy.gif but here is one by myself:
"You can never get a blonde by mixing a redhead and and a brownie, but nevertheless You will have twice as much fun!"

//Staffay

....isn´t a "Brownie" something you eat?! laugh.gif

Thinking it over you might actually mean a "brownie"...a Redhead AND a brownie....HMMMMMM!!!! tongue.gif

PS. I like this one: " 22 Hours!..........That´s the average age a typical viennese hears a joke for the second time" biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Berglmir: Apr 22 2010, 03:19 PM

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 22 2010, 03:22 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (NoSkill @ Apr 22 2010, 03:03 PM) *
"DOWN and UP." - Emir Hot

you must have asked him how to pick laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Apr 22 2010, 04:09 PM
Learning Roadie
"... I have only gone up to 160 bpm here..." -Jose Mena

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 24 2010, 06:17 AM
QUOTE (Kristian Hyvarinen @ Apr 22 2010, 05:09 PM) *
"... I have only gone up to 160 bpm here..." -Jose Mena

That's all you need!!. Hahaha

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 25 2010, 09:06 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Berglmir @ Apr 22 2010, 04:15 PM) *
....isn´t a "Brownie" something you eat?! laugh.gif

Yups, I do - as well as all kinds of sweet cookies!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 22 2010, 04:22 PM) *
you must have asked him how to pick laugh.gif

Nah, I think it was bout rocket science..... otherwise it would have been "Up and Down"......

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:32 PM