Prs Custom 24 Purple Burst
liveOASISforever
May 13 2013, 06:27 AM
GMC:er
Hi

Hopefully be getting a PRS custom 24 this week. smile.gif

My holiday savings are soon to disappear. I also want to buy a Fender Baja and a bass.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 15)
Cosmin Lupu
May 13 2013, 07:30 AM
Instructor
Really beautiful and it must play and feel beautiful too! biggrin.gif

Is this a new model? I had no knowledge about this one till I read your post!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 13 2013, 04:22 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 13 2013, 07:30 AM) *
Really beautiful and it must play and feel beautiful too! biggrin.gif

Is this a new model? I had no knowledge about this one till I read your post!

Hi Cosmin

Yeah its a 2012 model.I love the finishes on all PRS guitars absolutely stunning. smile.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
May 13 2013, 04:43 PM
Tone Seeker
Really nice looking ! I was also drooling an ESP with that same purple color wub.gif

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 13 2013, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (WeePee @ May 13 2013, 04:43 PM) *
Really nice looking ! I was also drooling an ESP with that same purple color wub.gif

There is something about that purple colour that I just love.

+Quote Post
DeGroot
May 13 2013, 11:05 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

That purple/black combo looks awesome. cool.gif I really want a purple PRS Torero (hardest color to find at a decent price).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
May 14 2013, 01:34 AM
Black and purple gradient is my favorite color scheme. Beautiful guitar!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 14 2013, 05:20 AM
Instructor
Nice PRS! Go for it!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 14 2013, 06:49 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 14 2013, 05:20 AM) *
Nice PRS! Go for it!! smile.gif

Hopefully should be picking one up this weekend Gabriel. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 14 2013, 10:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ May 13 2013, 03:22 PM) *
Hi Cosmin

Yeah its a 2012 model.I love the finishes on all PRS guitars absolutely stunning. smile.gif

Great! It looks simply gorgeous - I checked the PRS site and prestooo: http://www.prsguitars.com/experience/newproducts2012.php

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 14 2013, 01:31 PM
Nice one! I've been toying with the idea of getting one of those too, but I'm torn between that or the Torero!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 15 2013, 07:01 AM
Instructor
For me, the choice would obviously be this one, simply because the Torrero has a Floyd and I am not getting one of those again biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Amp360
May 16 2013, 03:54 AM
I have a PRS SE and after I owned it for a short time all of the metal plating on the bridge peeled off like num foil. It was a nice enough guitar but the hardware was very low quality. It was quite a few years ago now, they may have changed their supplier.

This post has been edited by Amp360: May 16 2013, 03:54 AM

--------------------
company contact
www.sparkletune.com
https://www.facebook.com/sparkletune
https://twitter.com/sparkletune1

my personal blog:
www.tanpants.net

thank you to john at GMC for inviting me to join this forum

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 16 2013, 07:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amp360 @ May 16 2013, 02:54 AM) *
I have a PRS SE and after I owned it for a short time all of the metal plating on the bridge peeled off like num foil. It was a nice enough guitar but the hardware was very low quality. It was quite a few years ago now, they may have changed their supplier.

I own two SEs. A Paul Allender and a Mike Mushok baritone. The Allender has peeled a bit, but not that much, in respect to the amount of playing that it had to bear (I use it daily at least 1-2 hours, as it is my main guitar) and I own it since 2010. It belonged to a friend before being mine, so, I think it was just a matter of luck smile.gif Maybe in my case or yours? biggrin.gif Who knows?

+Quote Post
Amp360
May 16 2013, 04:42 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 16 2013, 06:15 AM) *
I own two SEs. A Paul Allender and a Mike Mushok baritone. The Allender has peeled a bit, but not that much, in respect to the amount of playing that it had to bear (I use it daily at least 1-2 hours, as it is my main guitar) and I own it since 2010. It belonged to a friend before being mine, so, I think it was just a matter of luck smile.gif Maybe in my case or yours? biggrin.gif Who knows?

Cool. Mine is older. I would guess PRS probably had this problem at first and addressed it, no idea though.

--------------------
company contact
www.sparkletune.com
https://www.facebook.com/sparkletune
https://twitter.com/sparkletune1

my personal blog:
www.tanpants.net

thank you to john at GMC for inviting me to join this forum

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 17 2013, 08:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amp360 @ May 16 2013, 03:42 PM) *
Cool. Mine is older. I would guess PRS probably had this problem at first and addressed it, no idea though.

No clue either, but I am a fan biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:04 AM