Headed To Nyc!, I'm a little bit excited!!
rokchik
Feb 1 2013, 06:50 PM
The Dark Canuck
Well like the title says I'm headed to New York City!! I leave this coming Wednesday for 6 days. I have never been to NYC and am kind of on sensory over load as to what to do and see. I have some stuff planned. I already have tickets to the Rangers/Islanders game on Thursday (I love my hockey smile.gif ) and I also have tickets to see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof for Friday night (I am a huge Ciaran Hinds fan and he is playing Big Daddy) Ya gotta see a show when in NYC smile.gif My also go to Phantom or maybe Wicked haven't decided yet.

There is so much else I'd like to do but wondering if any GMC'ers can help me weed through everything and get the best bang for my buck. I'm not big on all the tourist stuff but I would like to see some museums and maybe do the Top of the Rock. What would others suggest.... is the city pass for $89 a good idea or is there something better? Sunday the 10th is also Chinese New Year so was thinking of going to Chinatown. Also looking for some good eating suggestions. Heard the River Cafe is nice... any thoughts?

Something tells me this won't be my last trip to NYC LOL!!

rok

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:08 AM