Pre-production Ep, Samples from my band
thefireball
Apr 4 2013, 10:24 PM
Learning Roadie
Attached Image

https://soundcloud.com/fireball100/pre-production-samples-of

Lyrics are still being written and to be recorded. There will be bonus content as well. Final touches are still being made before being sent off to the studio for mixing.

These are raw rendered recordings of the tracks, with a little EQ, 2 Multiband Compressors, a Maximizer, and a tiny bit of Reverb. The final products will sound way better! Our studio guy is awesome. Check out his band and his work on his band's music:
seamless.bandcamp.com/
www.facebook.com/seamlessmetal

Also check out Analyzed Within, my band (the songs you are hearing!):
www.facebook.com/analyzedwithin
www.twitter.com/analyzedwithin

Band members are currently:
Brandon Burch
Joshua Moore

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Apr 4 2013, 10:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Really cool stuff man! I really enjoy hearing your stuff!

Can't wait to see the final product!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 5 2013, 12:03 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Apr 4 2013, 03:37 PM) *
Really cool stuff man! I really enjoy hearing your stuff!

Can't wait to see the final product!

Thanks for the support, because I realize the opposition I will face. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 5 2013, 08:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Apr 4 2013, 11:03 PM) *
Thanks for the support, because I realize the opposition I will face. wink.gif

Hell man! What opposition? I'd buy this as it is already laugh.gif Really looking forward to hearing the final product!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Apr 5 2013, 09:14 AM
Instructor
This sound very promising - I like Your playing mate! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Spock
Apr 5 2013, 09:26 AM
GMC:er
I've not heard much 8 string guitar and have never been interested in one, until I just listened to your track. Good stuff man!

This post has been edited by Spock: Apr 5 2013, 09:27 AM

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 5 2013, 11:13 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 5 2013, 01:32 AM) *
Hell man! What opposition? I'd buy this as it is already laugh.gif Really looking forward to hearing the final product!

Thanks Cosmin! biggrin.gif I meant opposition because some people don't like Christian music. wink.gif It offends some people.

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 5 2013, 02:14 AM) *
This sound very promising - I like Your playing mate! smile.gif

Thank you Darius!! happy.gif

QUOTE (Spock @ Apr 5 2013, 02:26 AM) *
I've not heard much 8 string guitar and have never been interested in one, until I just listened to your track. Good stuff man!

Thanks Spock - actually this EP is all my Jackson SLSMG downtuned heavily to Drop Ab, Drop A, and Drop Bb. Though I was looking into having an 8-string version of Living in the Last Days track. smile.gif The album after this will be the 8, however. biggrin.gif You see, I recorded all this stuff before I had the new Ibanez RG8.

+Quote Post
dcz702
Apr 6 2013, 04:08 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
nice man! sounds great. ill be looking out for when you post the songs with lyrics. band sounds great! i especially like the one thats at 30sec-50sec

This post has been edited by dcz702: Apr 6 2013, 04:11 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 6 2013, 09:15 AM
Instructor
Sounds brilliant !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Socky42
Apr 6 2013, 09:51 AM
GMC:er
What's the final product gonna be in terms of price etc?

It'd be awesome if you included the dry audio and midi files for mixing practice biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 6 2013, 11:32 AM
Instructor
Music is music, mate, it either touches you or it doesn't smile.gif That's how it should be regarded - people tend to judge way to much these days...

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 6 2013, 02:31 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (dcz702 @ Apr 5 2013, 09:08 PM) *
nice man! sounds great. ill be looking out for when you post the songs with lyrics. band sounds great! i especially like the one thats at 30sec-50sec

Oh yes, there will definitely be lyrics posted. smile.gif We are looking forward to recording The Testing of Christians. It's the brightest song in this EP. smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 6 2013, 02:15 AM) *
Sounds brilliant !! smile.gif

Thanks Ben! cool.gif

QUOTE (Socky42 @ Apr 6 2013, 02:51 AM) *
What's the final product gonna be in terms of price etc?

It'd be awesome if you included the dry audio and midi files for mixing practice biggrin.gif

It's going to be on Bandcamp as "Name your Price" - meaning for FREE if you want! smile.gif You will just enter $0 in this case. We are leaving it open in case people wanna donate. I am working on some bonus content - and I actually didn't record dry because my slow laptop doesn't like a lot of plugins rolleyes.gif but one of the things is a digital booklet.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 6 2013, 04:32 AM) *
Music is music, mate, it either touches you or it doesn't smile.gif That's how it should be regarded - people tend to judge way to much these days...

Thanks. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:30 PM