I Know I've Been Mia...
Sensible Jones
May 8 2010, 06:23 PM
GMC:er
....but I've had a very good reason.
I've been away from home building Sets for the next season of Dr Who!
Don't ask for pics/clips etc as everyone was banned from taking Phones/Cameras etc onto the Sets. It was all very Top Secret and I'm not allowed to tell you anymore that that!! wink.gif

Anyway, I'm back now and so I'll soon be announcing the next round of MVC Voting! biggrin.gif

Also, I have next week off work and am determined to finish a large amount of articles for the Wiki, including some great Guitarist Biogs, some Gear reviews ant the Amp-sim Shoot-out review!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Sensible Jones   I Know I've Been Mia...   May 8 2010, 06:23 PM
- - Skewlbuzz   Cooooooooooooooooooooooool..! Dr. Who is such...   May 8 2010, 06:26 PM
- - Daniel Realpe   great to have you back!   May 8 2010, 08:38 PM
- - Sensible Jones   Thanks guys!   May 8 2010, 10:44 PM
- - Santiago Diaz Garces   Great Jones!! It seemed you had some work ...   May 9 2010, 09:14 AM
- - Vasilije Vukmirovic   Cool!   May 9 2010, 11:32 AM
- - Fran   Great to see you back and full on energy Jones   May 9 2010, 02:13 PM
- - Bogdan Radovic   You sound like a secret agent Jones! )) Great...   May 9 2010, 04:29 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:41 AM