56 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 10 2007, 06:33 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
NP Unleash - I was just being cautious smile.gif .

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 10 2007, 06:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 10 2007, 12:33 PM) *
NP Unleash - I was just being cautious smile.gif .

Ok, thanks Tony. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 10 2007, 08:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 10 2007, 06:03 PM) *
yep Pavel smile.gif - my mod comment definitely wasn't aimed at you but the two immediately prior to yours mate - you just posted before I could get mine in mate laugh.gif . You have the advantage of all those hours of shredding so can type faster then me smile.gif . Anyway glad it helped explain what one of those posts meant though cool.gif .

laugh.gif laugh.gif Yeah this fast posting can really get us all in troubles laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
buckjones
Dec 10 2007, 08:57 PM
My complaint is that i called in/off (not sure how you say it in the part of the world you're from) from work cause I woke up at 6:30 this morning barely being able to breath. My throat is so swollen that it sounds like I have a mouth full of cotton balls. That is my complaint.

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 09:00 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (buckjones @ Dec 10 2007, 07:57 PM) *
My complaint is that i called in/off (not sure how you say it in the part of the world you're from) from work cause I woke up at 6:30 this morning barely being able to breath. My throat is so swollen that it sounds like I have a mouth full of cotton balls. That is my complaint.

sad.gif eew m8, that sounds awful, get well soon! smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
buckjones
Dec 10 2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks, man!!! I appreciate that... No talking for a while for me. Thats probably a good thing anyways cause I always seem to get in trouble with the girlfriend anyways...

A non-complaint is that I get to spend some extra time on GMC today!

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 10 2007, 09:05 PM
Know what ya going through, for the last three years every year I have had a nasty throat infection, put me out for a couple of weeks each time, I`m usually too ill then tho to get out of bed, dreading next years mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Dec 10 2007, 10:59 PM
My gig scheduled for December 18 got canceled mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 10 2007, 11:05 PM
I feel like garbage, I have to go to the docter tommorow, and I won't be able to go to work and make money. mad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 12 2007, 12:05 PM
I`ve been wondering why my internet seemed a little slow at home, the exchange at the moment can only take speeds up to 3MB! , so I did a speed check, to my horror its running at 400(ish)kbps!!!! on checking British Telecom have reduced this exchanges speed to a max of 500kbps!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
very angry and they arnt replying to my emails with an explanation!! arrrgghh!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 12 2007, 01:08 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 12 2007, 06:05 AM) *
I`ve been wondering why my internet seemed a little slow at home, the exchange at the moment can only take speeds up to 3MB! , so I did a speed check, to my horror its running at 400(ish)kbps!!!! on checking British Telecom have reduced this exchanges speed to a max of 500kbps!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
very angry and they arnt replying to my emails with an explanation!! arrrgghh!

That really sucks sad.gif Bandwidth is life!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 12 2007, 01:10 PM
I'm hungry, thats my complaint for the time being, I'm sure I can come up with some more later.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 12 2007, 01:42 PM
I've been waiting for the delivery of my new preamp - ordered back on the 21st Nov and shipped on the 3rd Dec. (Supposedly an 'in stock item - expect a delivery within 4-6 days. 2 days to find it in the warehouse and package- 2-4 days to deliver' dry.gif .)

I've waited very patiently for this but finally had to ask where it was as we go away this Friday for a few days holiday.

Contacted the supplier last night to ask where it was (they claimed 2-4 days delivery) and they've just replied that the courier 'couldn't find the house' and has left the package sitting in the depot for 2 days. Marvellous lets leave an expensive piece of electronics sitting in a courier's depot.

That is in spite of my including delivery instructions on how to find my house when I placed the order. I also really can't understand why no-one thought to ring me during those two days - they have my phone number and were amazingly quick to ring me to check my credit card details and get payment.

Now they are suggesting that I go to Madrid to get the parcel from the courier - that's about a 7 hour drive from here one way.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 12 2007, 01:49 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im still Ill and very tired **yawns**

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 12 2007, 01:57 PM
i have to go to school in about 25-30 minutes

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 12 2007, 01:58 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 12 2007, 12:42 PM) *
Now they are suggesting that I go to Madrid to get the parcel from the courier - that's about a 7 hour drive from here one way.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

grrr! I`m constantly amazed at the "low" level of customer service in this country (UK), I deal with the general public and would be hung,drawn and quartered here if I treated people the way we seem to get treated by customer services departments, I`m sorry to hear that Spain has similar problems, thats really bad mate mad.gif for ya!

--------------------

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Dec 12 2007, 01:58 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 12 2007, 12:42 PM) *
I've been waiting for the delivery of my new preamp - ordered back on the 21st Nov and shipped on the 3rd Dec. (Supposedly an 'in stock item - expect a delivery within 4-6 days. 2 days to find it in the warehouse and package- 2-4 days to deliver' dry.gif .)

I've waited very patiently for this but finally had to ask where it was as we go away this Friday for a few days holiday.

Contacted the supplier last night to ask where it was (they claimed 2-4 days delivery) and they've just replied that the courier 'couldn't find the house' and has left the package sitting in the depot for 2 days. Marvellous lets leave an expensive piece of electronics sitting in a courier's depot.

That is in spite of my including delivery instructions on how to find my house when I placed the order. I also really can't understand why no-one thought to ring me during those two days - they have my phone number and were amazingly quick to ring me to check my credit card details and get payment.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 12 2007, 12:49 PM) *
Im still Ill and very tired **yawns**

I'm inclined to feel more sympathy for Tony, sorry Matt!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 12 2007, 02:04 PM
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Dec 12 2007, 12:58 PM) *
I'm inclined to feel more sympathy for Tony, sorry Matt!

huh.gif

I know what ya mean wink.gif but.... chin up Matt, get well soon m8 biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 12 2007, 02:08 PM
Get well soon Matt.

My annoyance will disappear quickly enough when the damned thing finally arrives guys.

Just told the company that no way on this earth am I driving to Madrid to collect it wink.gif . Used some bad language that Andrew would have had to delete out very quickly with his mod hat on wink.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
PlayAllDay
Dec 12 2007, 02:25 PM
Yay for you Tony - hopefully your profanity will have helped -well it probably helped you feel better anyways! Enjoy the pre-amp when it arrives. New gear - so good! biggrin.gif

No complaints for me. Things are going really well sad.gif

--------------------
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself...

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:06 PM