2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Why Do You Play?
Ben Howell
Aug 18 2007, 05:59 AM
Jazz/Fusion Instructor
Guitars one of those funny things, you get somewhere you are pleased with, and then the realization that there is so much more to learn kicks in. Thats one of the great things about it-its never ending cool.gif

-Ben

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by benhowell: Aug 18 2007, 05:59 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sergeant_Ant
Aug 18 2007, 06:27 AM
GMC:er
I think almost every kis wants to play guitar once they hear a cool rift for the first time but alot of people flake off because its expensive or takes alot of time and theres alot to learn but thats the fun of it smile.gif now that ive started playing and played on stage for the first time i cant say i could see my life without it

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant

+Quote Post
RobM
Aug 18 2007, 08:35 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sergeant_Ant @ Aug 17 2007, 08:27 AM) *
What makes you want to keep learning and gettin better? Some people want to be in a band, some people feel its a way to show their emotion, some people wanna impress girls (or guys) what drives you?

I play because it help me relax. I'm disabled (since 1991) and stay at home all the time while my family goes off to work or school. The time at home all alone gets to you after awhile. I find that playing the guitar relaxes me and also makes the time go by a loy faster. I wouldn't mid getting to the point where I'm real good.

I also like the lesson I have once per week, it gets me out of the house for something other then another Doctor appointment. I really like my teacher, he's very patient and is school trained so I know he knows what he's talking about.

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:59 PM