3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
What Song Are You Learning Now
Outlaw2112
May 8 2008, 02:05 PM
GMC:er
redneck - lamb of god

the faded line - lamb of god... just finished learning this one

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoom
May 8 2008, 02:14 PM
Learning Roadie
My wife and I are playing and singing at a wedding next week a couple of the songs we are doing

When you say nothing at all - Ronan keating
I do (cherish you) - 98 degrees

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
May 10 2008, 09:26 PM
Riverdance

--------------------

+Quote Post
bladzerok
May 10 2008, 09:36 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
i am learning some lamb of god songs(redneck and ill get on black label and 11th hour maybe rolleyes.gif ) at the moment, as well as the extremist, by joe satriani.

--------------------
My gears are:
guitars:
-simon and patrick accoustic guitar
-ovation accoustic guitar
-Ibanez S320 electric guitar
-Ibanez RG7321 electric guitar
amp:
-Peavey valveking 112
effects:
-Boss SD-1
-Dunlop crybaby from hell
-Boss GE-7 7-Band Equaliser
-Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor

+Quote Post
Canis
May 13 2008, 07:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just learned the solo of Sonata Arctica - The End of This Chapter ^^
Gonna do some ear practicing now, and try to nail the main riff in Amorphis - Elegy. One of the most perfect songs in the world, in my opinion ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
sigma7
May 13 2008, 08:08 PM
canon rock
btw sonata arctica is sick

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pi38
May 13 2008, 08:15 PM
Both of Muris' Mark Knopfler Style lessons, Paul Gilbert Style Lesson, and Nocturnal Vision. KMC Metal rocks!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
May 13 2008, 08:18 PM
Learning Tone Master
Master of Puppets again, this time on lead guitar wink.gif

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
May 13 2008, 08:20 PM
Get to da Chopper!
I've been playing with constant motion by dream theater lately- theres some serious riffage going on there!

edit: typo

This post has been edited by DeepRoots: May 13 2008, 08:21 PM

+Quote Post
Canis
May 18 2008, 11:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
Oh yes, learning some parts of Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover now. Great song!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Batista
May 18 2008, 11:59 PM
Bat Country, Beast And The Harlot and To End The Rapture from Avenged Sevenfold.

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post
inertia
May 19 2008, 03:13 AM
I was obsessed with learning Paul Gilbert stuff for the last few months, but this month it's Joe Satriani, it appears. Right now I'm learning Flying in a Blue Dream and Always With me Always With You

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
May 19 2008, 03:20 AM
Now im learning as many exercises as i can and im gonna try to practice them for a minimum of 1 hour a day before i start to play any songs... I know its not a song, but what the hell...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zephyr
May 19 2008, 03:53 AM
At the moment, I'm actually focusing a lot more on piano, I've finally got my own keyboard around, so I can practice consistently for a change. I'm trying to learn Bach's Prelude #1 in C major, from the Well-Tempered Clavier, as well as Prelude #1 in G major from Bach's cello suite.

As for guitar, I've been really into Santana lately, and have mostly just been jamming along with his songs. I usually figure out the main melodies and play them roughly the same way, but I improvise for the rest of the song.

Besides that, I've been working on my rhythm by playing along with random songs with my djembe (a kind of small hand drum). I have a horrible sense of rhythm in most things, and I'm hoping this will help.

This post has been edited by Zephyr: May 19 2008, 06:32 AM

+Quote Post
Skalde
May 19 2008, 06:18 AM
Learning Roadie
I am learning the 'harmonic minor scale'

+Quote Post
radcliffe
May 19 2008, 07:08 AM
Right now I'm learning A Sign of Coming Storm by Amon Amarth! VikingS!

--------------------
Chris Radcliffe
Santa Monica, California

+Quote Post
Jenkinson
May 19 2008, 07:45 AM
Skid Row - 18 and Life

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 19 2008, 08:43 AM
Lets go fishing!

No songs for me, just some of muris's harder lessons biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
May 21 2008, 12:18 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm learning parts of "hearts burst into fire" by bullet for my valentine and "breaking the law" by judas priest

This post has been edited by TreyDeschamp: May 21 2008, 12:19 AM

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Casper
May 21 2008, 12:28 AM
Planning on tackaling cliffs of dover after doing some more of muris's nutty lessons.

--------------------
Guitars:EsP-LtD F-2E, Jackson King V, Fender Strat

MFX: Pandora PX5D, Zoom 505. Sennheiser HD25 mk II Headphones

Blown Amp :(

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:15 PM