Symphonic Death Jazz?
Todd Simpson
Feb 6 2012, 09:15 AM
GMC:er
I took the riff we worked on in our Saturday Video Chat and played it as a symphonic thing with strings and changed up the beat a bit. I"m trying out the new STUDIO DRUMMER plugin from Native Instruments and I"ve gotta say it's spiff. Let me know what you guys think of this smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SymphonicDeathJazzidea.mp3 ( 656.04K ) Number of downloads: 84

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Nihilist1
Feb 6 2012, 09:51 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 6 2012, 08:15 AM) *
I took the riff we worked on in our Saturday Video Chat and played it as a symphonic thing with strings and changed up the beat a bit. I"m trying out the new STUDIO DRUMMER plugin from Native Instruments and I"ve gotta say it's spiff. Let me know what you guys think of this smile.gif

I like it. Maybe you should turn this riff into something Djenty? I feel that there is more potential in that direction. Even in that bit you recorded, it still sounds like a Djent riff.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:45 AM