Hello everyone
readytorock
Jul 25 2006, 06:05 PM
GMC:er
My name is Dan, and im from The U.S. I have just recently started playing guitar and really want to learn to play solos and things like that but i have no idea where to start. im looking foward to all the things i can hopefully learn here. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 25 2006, 07:51 PM
GMC Founder
Hi readytorock! smile.gif

I suggest you start with the first tapping 101 lesson!

/Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
BollyRotten
Jul 26 2006, 04:09 PM
GMC:er
Hi and welcome. tapping is a laff!
Id start with basics learn some chords and do some easy songs using those chords. Try and learn as many as possible . Ie C, G, D, E, A chords
once you ahve learnt the finger positions and can remember them try and move from chord to chord. this will annoy you at first but within a few days you will start to progress. I remember the fist chords i learnt. C, G, D and it took an age to strum the D , and then change and strum the G!!!! my fingers were everyware! lol
Brown eyed girl (van morrison) I think is just C<D <G chords, not in that order (doing this from memory, im at work!)

Learn some of Kris's easy lick on the freelicks site, and just practice like mad and dont give up at the first hurdle ok!

--------------------
I need more fingers!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:17 AM