Prs Se Singlecut
Sinisa Cekic
May 27 2011, 01:55 AM
Instructor

Today I went to music shop, to buy a guitar for a friend! I picked this model and I was very surprised!!!
Very warm sounding guitar on neck pickup, clean sound is awesome. Pickups aren't spectacular, but very clear sounding, never muddy at all, combined they give a great tone . Sounds good for all the types of music you would expect.Overall this is a very good guitar and well worth the money. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 27 2011, 10:56 AM
Instructor
Yes, I agree! smile.gif I've tried this guitar too, and it is very well made. It's an aggressive sounding instrument with plenty of output, but suitable for just about anything. Upgrade to better pickups, and it's an awesome workhorse smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 27 2011, 11:53 PM
GMC:er
Great looking Axe! The PRS line are just killer guitars. Boutique guitars that you can buy off the rack. Gotta love that smile.gif I played one of the models the guy from Opeth uses and was seriously impressed. Looks like a les paul, plays like and sounds like a Shred Metal Monster.

http://www.prsguitars.com/semikaelakerfeldt/index.php
Attached Image

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ May 26 2011, 07:55 PM) *

Today I went to music shop, to buy a guitar for a friend! I picked this model and I was very surprised!!!
Very warm sounding guitar on neck pickup, clean sound is awesome. Pickups aren't spectacular, but very clear sounding, never muddy at all, combined they give a great tone . Sounds good for all the types of music you would expect.Overall this is a very good guitar and well worth the money. wink.gif

+Quote Post
JamesT
May 28 2011, 12:45 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
Looks nice. I was wondering about the SE models. ...if they played and sounded the same as the higher end PRSs. Good to know that they do.

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 28 2011, 07:30 PM
Instructor
I'm not sure if they are the same, but they are great guitars for a working musician, covers lots of styles, and pays out quickly (not to mention looking awesome!) smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: May 28 2011, 07:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 30 2011, 09:34 PM
The Dark Canuck
I LOVE my PRS!!! Very versatile instrument for sure. I have a higher end model but the SE's are great guitars. I miss my LP but I love the feel of my PRS. It is so comfortable.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 1 2011, 09:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JamesT @ May 28 2011, 01:45 AM) *
Looks nice. I was wondering about the SE models. ...if they played and sounded the same as the higher end PRSs. Good to know that they do.

will do a lesson with her ​​soon, but still, it is best to go to a better-stocked stores and try it in person

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2011, 10:22 PM
Instructor
Check out my new lesson this week biggrin.gif I recorded and filmed with a PRS Custom 24 smile.gif it's a lot more aggressive than my Paul Allender PRS, so i had to lower the gain (even though i recorded using the crunch channel on my AMT, it was still biting), but it felt like it grew out of my arm.. I'm going to buy one of those hot models ...you guys keep your fingers crossed - in September i'm applying for the PRS endorsement in Romania tongue.gif PRS is by far the best guitar for me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 2 2011, 08:21 PM
Instructor
Good luck with endorsement man, PRS is certainly awesome isntrument! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2011, 08:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 2 2011, 07:21 PM) *
Good luck with endorsement man, PRS is certainly awesome isntrument! smile.gif

Thank you mate! Keep your fingers crossed biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:17 PM