2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Finally Going To Buy A Korg Pandora!
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 12:08 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ok So I have been scowering ebay looking at the Korg Pandoras, I see there are PX4D's for sale, is this a good model guys? smile.gif I cant remember which one muris said he had now.

Also I wa wondering how much you guys think I should pay for a used one?

Many thanks! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 14 2007, 12:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 14 2007, 12:08 PM) *
Ok So I have been scowering ebay looking at the Korg Pandoras, I see there are PX4D's for sale, is this a good model guys? smile.gif I cant remember which one muris said he had now.

Many thanks! wink.gif

Mine is PX4D wink.gif
I see its price for new one is around 150 euros,a bit less.
Guess 100 would be fair tho you can get it even cheaper I hope.
Wish you luck in purchase Matt!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 12:15 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 14 2007, 11:12 AM) *
Mine is PX4D wink.gif
I see its price for new one is around 150 euros,a bit less.
Guess 100 would be fair tho you can get it even cheaper I hope.
Wish you luck in purchase Matt!! smile.gif

Thanks Muris ! smile.gif I sure cant wait to get my hands on one of these, will be very helpful for practicing your lessons wink.gif

I just hope it includes Mesa/Boogie models also as im really interested in that amp ! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 14 2007, 12:17 PM
Instructor
Ohh there are too many models to be honest,
I get lost every time I try to make new user sound laugh.gif
Plus cabinets,millions of combinations,you'll have lots of fun with it. biggrin.gif
Just be sure to get cable I mentioned to use it in stereo mode,
mono isn't best solution.

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 12:18 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 14 2007, 11:17 AM) *
Ohh there are too many models to be honest,
I get lost every time I try to make new user sound laugh.gif
Plus cabinets,millions of combinations,you'll have lots of fun with it. biggrin.gif
Just be sure to get cable I mentioned to use it in stereo mode,
mono isn't best solution.

Excellent thanks ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Dec 14 2007, 12:19 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 14 2007, 12:08 PM) *

Many thanks! wink.gif

That's great! I'm guessing you'll have a lot of fun with it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Dec 14 2007, 12:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey matt i have been after one of them on ebay i got first dibs been looking for weeks LOL let the bidding war commence

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 12:25 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Bondy @ Dec 14 2007, 11:20 AM) *
Hey matt i have been after one of them on ebay i got first dibs been looking for weeks LOL let the bidding war commence

OH NO ! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I should have kept my trap shut hey ! wink.gif hehe biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 14 2007, 11:19 AM) *
That's great! I'm guessing you'll have a lot of fun with it biggrin.gif

As long as i dont spend more time playing that practicing ! laugh.gif laugh.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 14 2007, 12:40 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Good choice m8, they certainly are a great bit of kit! biggrin.gif

I posted before that I saw one go for just over £30, I noticed one on there think a PX4D for a £57 buy it now price, I didnt think that was too bad a priceheres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-KORG-TONE-WORKS...VQQcmdZViewItem

thought the P&P was a little steep tho imo smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 12:42 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 14 2007, 11:40 AM) *
Good choice m8, they certainly are a great bit of kit! biggrin.gif

I posted before that I saw one go for just over £30, I noticed one on there think a PX4D for a £57 buy it now price, I didnt think that was too bad a priceheres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-KORG-TONE-WORKS...VQQcmdZViewItem

thought the P&P was a little steep tho imo smile.gif

Hi man! smile.gif

Yes Im umming and ahhing over that one. The price is right, but the postage is steep! I may ask if he/she will drop it a little.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 14 2007, 12:58 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 14 2007, 11:42 AM) *
Hi man! smile.gif

Yes Im umming and ahhing over that one. The price is right, but the postage is steep! I may ask if he/she will drop it a little.

smile.gif yea or try giving him an offer of £50 for the unit and pay the £10 p&p?

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 01:00 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 14 2007, 11:58 AM) *
smile.gif yea or try giving him an offer of £50 for the unit and pay the £10 p&p?

Ahh I wish id done that now ! I asked to drop the item to £55 , that way £65 inc p&p still isnt a bad deal ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 14 2007, 01:02 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 14 2007, 12:00 PM) *
Ahh I wish id done that now ! I asked to drop the item to £55 , that way £65 inc p&p still isnt a bad deal ! smile.gif

Nah I think thats ok m8, I wouldnt be too sad about paying that, fingers crossed biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 14 2007, 01:03 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 14 2007, 12:02 PM) *
Nah I think thats ok m8, I wouldnt be too sad about paying that, fingers crossed biggrin.gif

This is too intense blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Dec 16 2007, 06:16 PM
GMC:er
great buy! i got one, it even has a uli jon roth preset ohmy.gif! he is like mental!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 17 2007, 09:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ahhh I lost the bidding war on ebay ! laugh.gif laugh.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 17 2007, 09:20 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 17 2007, 08:16 PM) *
Ahhh I lost the bidding war on ebay ! laugh.gif laugh.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

sad.gif I hate that, especially when you really want sumink and it just goes way over budget, there`ll be more wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Dec 17 2007, 09:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Me to by 2 seconds but theres another one on there matt

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 17 2007, 09:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 17 2007, 08:20 PM) *
sad.gif I hate that, especially when you really want sumink and it just goes way over budget, there`ll be more wink.gif

yeah i wanted that one real bad. I bid up to £50 but it went to someone else still.

Your right Bondy there is another one, and it says 2 available....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 17 2007, 09:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 17 2007, 09:23 PM) *
yeah i wanted that one real bad. I bid up to £50 but it went to someone else still.

Your right Bondy there is another one, and it says 2 available....

Hope you'll get one of those Matt,fingers crossed. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:11 PM