First Time
jstcrsn
Sep 12 2011, 02:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
mudbone , ben , I new this title would suck you in laugh.gif
first of all I would like to thank everyone that helped me get through (recording for dummies) and I don't know if this will dowload , as my first attempt failed
it is my first time recording myself(ever)(except when my band went in the studio, but we had an engineer then)
I just barely understand enough to record, set the levels and export
I did record with effects so I would not have to figure out how to add them
it's rough and there are some timing issues ,I know
but feedback is still welcome
thanks again for everyone's help
and I have to jump back in and give due to instructor jonathan burgos for this awesome lesson

okay-- I saved this in windows media file, does anyone know how to change this back

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Sep 12 2011, 03:00 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Sep 13 2011, 02:02 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I was expecting a juicy escapade, but instead all we got was a story about some guy playing with his wood in front of a computer tongue.gif All kidding aside, the playing was great, but the rhythm guitar sounded a little thin and distant. Wish I could tell you how to fix that biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 13 2011, 02:08 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Sep 13 2011, 02:02 AM) *
I was expecting a juicy escapade, but instead all we got was a story about some guy playing with his wood in front of a computer tongue.gif All kidding aside, the playing was great, but the rhythm guitar sounded a little thin and distant. Wish I could tell you how to fix that biggrin.gif

Thanks I have along way to go figuring out cubase,I tried for a few more hours this afternoon and just lost the guitar track trying to record a different take , and please this is a family site , no stories about me and my wood

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Sep 13 2011, 07:31 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 12 2011, 09:08 PM) *
Thanks I have along way to go figuring out cubase,I tried for a few more hours this afternoon and just lost the guitar track trying to record a different take , and please this is a family site , no stories about me and my wood

For a first try I thought it was pretty good biggrin.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:08 AM