Snow Boards And Skis, talk
ibanezkiller
Nov 17 2007, 11:16 PM
GMC:er
hey guys, any one snowboard or ski or do both?TALK HERE... if you live in europe, how are the mountains?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 17 2007, 11:32 PM
I snowboard. I have a Burton Shawn White Board. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Understudy
Nov 17 2007, 11:39 PM
Wow, what memories this post jarred !! I was born and raised in southern NH, moved to Florida 18 years ago and have not been skiing since moving here. I grew up skiing Okemo, Wildcat,Cannon,Killington and many others across new england. Would love to go home for a winter ski bash. If any of you go this season please post a few pics for me, it would be like going home for the holidays smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars Carvin DC-127 Ibanez RG-470
Accoustic Guitar Ovation Celebrity
Amp Marshall VS65R
Recording Gear Tascam Ministudio Porta 02 (Analog 4 track)
Boss DR-220 Dr. Rhythm Digital Drum Machine
Tuner Boss TU-12
Effects pedals Dunlop 535Q CryBaby, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Boss
CS-3 Compression Sustainer, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss DD-5 Digital Delay

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 17 2007, 11:56 PM
I only do snowskate in my backyard. I did some skateboarding and snowboarding 4-5 years ago though.

Dont know what a snowskate is?

Heres a vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4yWoO5LTI...feature=related
Thats not me in the vid, its just something I found on youtube.

There are different types of snowskates, one that is all plastic(like the pic), one that is pretty much like a skateboard with a tiny snowboard under it, and one that is similar to the plastic one, just that its made of wood and a got bit different shape.
I use the plastic snowskate, its cheap and simple.

The great thing about snowskates are that you can do it anywhere. Outside your house, on the street, in a skatepark or in ski hills etc.
All you need is snow.

This post has been edited by Robin: Nov 18 2007, 12:01 AM

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Nov 18 2007, 12:48 AM
cool good to see i have brought some old memories back

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Willie the pimp
Nov 18 2007, 12:51 AM
I live 78 degrees north so i snowboard all day long;)

+Quote Post
stratman33
Nov 18 2007, 03:01 AM
i love to snowboard.i cant think of the board brand, and i dont feel like gettin up..lol

i snowboard at a mountain called crystal mountain.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 18 2007, 03:06 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Nov 17 2007, 05:56 PM) *
I only do snowskate in my backyard. I did some skateboarding and snowboarding 4-5 years ago though.
Dont know what a snowskate is?

Heres a vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4yWoO5LTI...feature=related
Thats not me in the vid, its just something I found on youtube.

There are different types of snowskates, one that is all plastic(like the pic), one that is pretty much like a skateboard with a tiny snowboard under it, and one that is similar to the plastic one, just that its made of wood and a got bit different shape.
I use the plastic snowskate, its cheap and simple.

The great thing about snowskates are that you can do it anywhere. Outside your house, on the street, in a skatepark or in ski hills etc.
All you need is snow.

I love to snowskate too.

+Quote Post
VinceG
Nov 18 2007, 03:31 AM
Snowskate aye. Seems rather original. Post up some videos Robin. We need some whiping out pwnage from you hehe.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Nov 19 2007, 04:10 AM
i am going to go on a skii trip next easter biggrin.gif hope its good, although i rather go snowboarding coz i been b4, im gonna embaras myself so much when i go skiin tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:54 PM