Dark Moor, Awesomeness
The Uncreator
Dec 17 2007, 11:21 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Anyone here a fan of Dark Moor? Excellent power metal band, great vocals, guitars, everything is cool. Here are some videos...Discuss!!

Dark Moor - The Chariot
Dark Moor - Before The Duel

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
Pavel
Dec 17 2007, 11:30 PM
Instructor
Been listening to them for a while! Awesome band, really melodic stuff, some really catchy choruses and overall very good music. Also great guitar work and great solos smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 17 2007, 11:41 PM
I Had a feeling you would be into them wink.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 18 2007, 01:20 AM
Instructor
Yeah, this band is from my country (Spain) hehehe, that's really a great band !!!
BTW I must say that I don't like it too much... sad.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 18 2007, 01:52 AM
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Dec 17 2007, 04:20 PM) *
Yeah, this band is from my country (Spain) hehehe, that's really a great band !!!
BTW I must say that I don't like it too much... sad.gif

laugh.gif

That made me laugh, at first i thought it was a positive comment about the band biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 18 2007, 01:53 AM

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 18 2007, 01:59 AM
Instructor
hehhe, I was a bit confusing eh !!! hehehe, I want to say that they are very good musicians but without own personality, they sound for me exactly like lot of other power metal bands... well not exactly but you understand what I want to say, yeah?
So I like Dark moor but not too much. (does anybody understand me? I guess NOT laugh.gif )

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 18 2007, 02:48 AM
I see what your saying wink.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 18 2007, 08:10 AM
Instructor
thanks Uncreator !! that's the miracle of the comunication biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 18 2007, 09:25 AM
Instructor
I've been searching for power metal bands recently on new record labels and whatever i found was just a copy/paste and actually a very bad paste. DarkMoor are not copying considering they exist for a really long time and bands you hear on myspace were created in the past 4 years. So it's other bands that copy DarkMoor.

I must admit though - i found an intro to one song which was stolen from Rhapsody, but maybe it was not on purpose.

Whatever it is - i like the band and also Enric Garcia is a clear example of what a guitar+amp can do - no fency gear and sick guitars - simple Jackson Flying-V and LOADS of music and skills.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Dec 23 2007, 10:55 PM
Instructor
I love Dark Moor!! I really got into them through the album Beyond the Sea, it's such an amazing album, really nice songs. It's so cool that there are other fans here at GMC! biggrin.gif

my favourite track from Beyond the Sea is probably Before the Duel or Green Eyes

This post has been edited by Toni Suominen: Dec 23 2007, 10:55 PM

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 23 2007, 10:57 PM
Instructor
They have too many amazing songs to be listed here so i'll just say that i love that band! smile.gif It's great more people are listening to their music! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 23 2007, 11:30 PM
They truly are awesome, i remember hearing an instrumental by them (i think it was Dark Moor) called "Vivaldi's Winter", i just loved that track!!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 24 2007, 12:01 AM
Instructor
Yeah, there is such an instrumental from them! smile.gif Nice one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Dec 24 2007, 01:45 AM
Instructor
Wow!! I´ve never heard this band!! thanks for the videos!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:18 AM