The Agonist, New Album Is Just Amazing
The Uncreator
Apr 19 2009, 02:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Just picked up there new album, And good god, there new album is just amazing. Its miles ahead of there first one, such an improvement, the guitar are freaking beautiful, Alissa Whites vocals have improved alot, her growls are inhuman, her cleans are beautiful, and her screams are intense. The drums have such an amazing sound and the bass is monstrous, A stunning album you should check out, check this video.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Apr 19 2009, 07:23 PM
GMC:er
Not my type of stuff Brett,

Must say it has a ton of power !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 19 2009, 07:33 PM
GMC:er
Remind me Atreyu which i love to listen sometimes, and cleans are beautiful indeed smile.gif I think they worth to check them out!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:07 PM