2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What You're Gaming Now?
FreePizza
Jun 14 2021, 03:40 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 14 2021, 01:49 AM) *
I am still playing cyberpunk as its just a huge game.

I really liked the Panam story thread and overall I was pretty happy with the game. It's a shame the execs put such pressure on the Devs. The hype leading up to its release was really too much.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 15 2021, 02:48 AM
GMC:er
I really enjoyed the story as well. I watched the other endings onyoutube. I ended up on the space station and got my sould uploaded to the matrix basically smile.gif this is the one.

QUOTE (FreePizza @ Jun 13 2021, 10:40 PM) *
I really liked the Panam story thread and overall I was pretty happy with the game. It's a shame the execs put such pressure on the Devs. The hype leading up to its release was really too much.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 15 2021, 02:51 AM

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 26 2021, 04:29 AM
Learning Roadie
Since building a new PC, I've been playing the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro remakes from the original trilogies on Playstation 1. In addition, I bought Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. It's a new story that picks up where the originals left off. Adventure types are among my favorite games.

Been thinking of picking up Forza Horizon 4, as I got an email it went on sale on Steam. Looks like fun.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 26 2021, 10:53 AM
Learning Roadie
I have to be in the right mindset for driving games, mainly because I suck so badly, I bought a steering wheel gearstick and stand at the beginning of lockdown last year, it didn't make me any better sad.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

PosterBoy's Bootcamp with Todd

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335
Ax8

+Quote Post
Caelumamittendum
Jun 26 2021, 02:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jun 26 2021, 11:53 AM) *
I have to be in the right mindset for driving games, mainly because I suck so badly, I bought a steering wheel gearstick and stand at the beginning of lockdown last year, it didn't make me any better sad.gif

I was actually looking at this last night. I thought it would be more expensive to get a wheel, pedals and a gear stick. I don't even have a license for a real car, but maybe I could learn a bit that way laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 26 2021, 03:24 PM
Have you guys checked those super highier tier race setups

seems hella fun, but probably heavy on the $$ as well.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 27 2021, 06:17 AM
that is impressive! This rig costs about 30k. It's just a nice chair with a monitor overhang though.

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jun 26 2021, 10:24 AM) *
Have you guys checked those super highier tier race setups

seems hella fun, but probably heavy on the $$ as well.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2021 - 01:41 PM