Hey Guys
skennington
Oct 3 2008, 03:02 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
I see Craig is back and wanted to know if you guys were going to continue with the band. smile.gif If you would, jump in here and let me know. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Oct 13 2008, 12:53 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (skennington @ Oct 3 2008, 03:02 PM) *
I see Craig is back and wanted to know if you guys were going to continue with the band. smile.gif If you would, jump in here and let me know. smile.gif

Yeah I spoke to Leebreak recently and looks like we are getting things back together.

If you any ideas feel free to upload any riffs etc. I've a few ideas floating around just need to record them and upload them.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 13 2008, 03:42 PM
GMC:er
Err, disregard this lol

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Oct 13 2008, 03:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Oct 14 2008, 08:45 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Oct 3 2008, 09:02 AM) *

Yes, we will be continuing along shortly. Sorry for the delay.

What tiny amount of spare time I have, I have devoted to practicing only. But I will try to do better, thanks

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 14 2008, 10:47 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Great to hear guys! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Oct 16 2008, 03:41 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (skennington @ Oct 14 2008, 10:47 PM) *
Great to hear guys! smile.gif

Have have the beginings of a riff which I need to record and upload, (hopefully this weekend), and see what you think. Maybe give me some ideas on expanding it.

Oh btw Leedbreak what sort of recording software do you use? I was thinking of purchasing a license for Reaper. Just want to make things easier to mix etc.

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Oct 17 2008, 09:48 PM
QUOTE (Crazyfret @ Oct 16 2008, 09:41 AM) *
Have have the beginings of a riff which I need to record and upload, (hopefully this weekend), and see what you think. Maybe give me some ideas on expanding it.

Oh btw Leedbreak what sort of recording software do you use? I was thinking of purchasing a license for Reaper. Just want to make things easier to mix etc.

Can't wait to hear it I will post this weekend to.

As far as software, I am not the one to ask. The reason for this is because I have an very old version of acid music that I have used for about 7 years. Still does everything I need but I am sure there is much better out there. I paid 59.00 for my version and the next upgrade they did they raised the price to 499.00. It is like I bought it before they realized how good it was. They are now owed by sony, so I dunno huh.gif

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Oct 20 2008, 09:23 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Oct 17 2008, 09:48 PM) *
Can't wait to hear it I will post this weekend to.

As far as software, I am not the one to ask. The reason for this is because I have an very old version of acid music that I have used for about 7 years. Still does everything I need but I am sure there is much better out there. I paid 59.00 for my version and the next upgrade they did they raised the price to 499.00. It is like I bought it before they realized how good it was. They are now owed by sony, so I dunno huh.gif

Sorry for not posting my computer decided to develop a corrupt sector on my hard drive and I had to reformat the drive and reinstall everything sad.gif

Hopefully I can recover my recording program that I had and get something posted.

Sorry for the delay

Craig

--------------------

+Quote Post
Crazyfret
Oct 20 2008, 03:45 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Crazyfret @ Oct 20 2008, 09:23 AM) *
Sorry for not posting my computer decided to develop a corrupt sector on my hard drive and I had to reformat the drive and reinstall everything sad.gif

Hopefully I can recover my recording program that I had and get something posted.

Sorry for the delay

Craig

Well I've managed to get my recording programme back so I'll install that tonight, (good having internet access at work tongue.gif )

I'll definately get something off this week. I was wondering about doing a cover I've a couple of disc's with covers on mainly Pink Floyd and Deep Purple. What stuff do you like Leedbreak?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:45 PM