Uproar Fesivile, BAKO, CALIFORNIA
Captain Insaino
Sep 22 2010, 04:52 PM
GMC:er
I went to the uproar festivlle last night, I have not had that much fun in a long time. Itt started at 1:30 in the afternoon where they had stage out that all the smaller bands played on. I must say that both Airborn, and HEllYeah rocked just as hard as the main event bands. Hail the Villian and New Medicine also played on the small stage. At 6:30 they opened up the stadium for the main attractions Halestorm, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, and the best all night Disturbed.

I was a little dissapointed in the sound production for Avenged Sevenfold, everything was so loud that it distorted the vocals, guitars, and you could hardly hear the drums... it was all muddy together.. but then Disturbed came out and I was floored by the wall of sound and energy that hit you. for only having 3 instruments on stage and a singer with a killer voice. They sounded more impressive live than their CD's and that is how it supposed to be.

The crowd was rowdy and looked after each other, the pit was huge, the crowd merged as one beast, jumping and moving, rocking their hearts out...

Ill post some pictures tonight when I get home tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 22 2010, 05:24 PM
Learning Tone Master
Nice lineup

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Sep 22 2010, 06:07 PM
Learning Roadie
That sounds like a lot of fun.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:05 AM