Hello Ivan!
Reaver
Jan 14 2008, 01:51 AM
GMC:er
I'm a really big fan of yours and I signed up as a member of this site as soon as I found your video, BB King Style Blues Licks! I hope there will be more video's along this line, I think that people that have been playing for a few months can start to play this and all the way up to people that have been playing for many years. It's just a really soulful song to play and ALOT of fun! Anyways, thanks so much for this video and here's to a few more! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Having problems with video's loading? Check your software. I have a program called zonealarm that was making video's either not load at all or load slowly. It took me a little while to figure this out, so if you've got any kind of software that monitors your incoming data from the internet, allow GMC to send data or disable the program :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 14 2008, 03:22 PM
Instructor
Sure man, blues is my favorite music, and I can do as many of these as you can think of, but for now, I have one in stash that I will upload, and it will be available by the end of the month for you to practice. IT is a simple blues soloing lesson. First in the line, I'll do an intermediate and advanced one too soon:)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Reaver
Jan 15 2008, 10:49 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Jan 14 2008, 03:22 PM) *
Sure man, blues is my favorite music, and I can do as many of these as you can think of, but for now, I have one in stash that I will upload, and it will be available by the end of the month for you to practice. IT is a simple blues soloing lesson. First in the line, I'll do an intermediate and advanced one too soon:)

Awesome, as soon as I found your blues video I spent at least 30 minutes every day practicing it. I've got it about 90% down right now and it's just a ton of fun to play!

--------------------
Having problems with video's loading? Check your software. I have a program called zonealarm that was making video's either not load at all or load slowly. It took me a little while to figure this out, so if you've got any kind of software that monitors your incoming data from the internet, allow GMC to send data or disable the program :)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 16 2008, 12:21 AM
Instructor
Thanks man, it really means a lot when someone says that smile.gif Glad to see you like the lessons. I will upload the new blues lesson on friday, so I think it will be live on monday/tuesday, it depends. Keep rockin' smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:42 AM