3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Hostess That Made Twinkies Is Closing Down
Ben Higgins
Nov 26 2012, 11:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 26 2012, 05:27 AM) *
Yes I am! It is very very hard but I am getting there! smile.gif
I just got back home a couple of days ago from tour and now it's time to get into the real routine! smile.gif

Did you manage to get a jump rope yet ?

It takes a while to be able to it use it without hitting your feet all the time but man, it really works ! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 26 2012, 11:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 26 2012, 10:08 AM) *

It takes a while to be able to it use it without hitting your feet all the time but man, it really works ! smile.gif

Oh brother... This drill makes me feel like I am incapable laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 26 2012, 11:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 26 2012, 10:09 AM) *
Oh brother... This drill makes me feel like I am incapable laugh.gif

Did you get one then ?? smile.gif

Seriously it's so frustrating. You'll get times where you think you made a breakthrough but then the next time you do it might be rubbish but it's like learning guitar.. good days and bad days but then it gradually comes together and it all start to co ordinate as one smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 27 2012, 09:47 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 26 2012, 10:08 AM) *

Yeah I got it but I feel weird jumping with it I am scared that it will slam into me!!! It is very hard to do too! Not an easy thing!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 27 2012, 10:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 27 2012, 08:47 AM) *
Yeah I got it but I feel weird jumping with it I am scared that it will slam into me!!! It is very hard to do too! Not an easy thing!

Yes, getting over that barrier of being self conscious and feeling weird is the first thing. It is hard but then all the good things are hard !

If you can play guitar then you can jump rope smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:15 PM