> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Roxcandy's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2012, 11:04 PM
Instructor
Hi RoxCandy!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RoxCandy
Apr 6 2012, 11:50 PM
GMC:er
mellow.gif Im not quite sure how to start here. I have been playing on and off for years. just kinda messing around. Ive taken all sorts of lessons and read alot of books. I know most of the modes and scles but still need help figuring out how to use them. I dont play the fasteset but would like to get better. Im into 80s metal and blues. I can dig anything as long as the tone is good. Ill work on the video. I dont know about posting on youtube just yet. Maybe ill start the rec program and go at it that way. Can you help until then. I have a soundcloud account from when I did the berklee online class. Maybe I can send you that.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2012, 10:04 PM) *
Hi RoxCandy!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rox Candy

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 8 2012, 01:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (RoxCandy @ Apr 6 2012, 07:50 PM) *
mellow.gif Im not quite sure how to start here. I have been playing on and off for years. just kinda messing around. Ive taken all sorts of lessons and read alot of books. I know most of the modes and scles but still need help figuring out how to use them. I dont play the fasteset but would like to get better. Im into 80s metal and blues. I can dig anything as long as the tone is good. Ill work on the video. I dont know about posting on youtube just yet. Maybe ill start the rec program and go at it that way. Can you help until then. I have a soundcloud account from when I did the berklee online class. Maybe I can send you that.

Hi mate! Thanks for your answer! It seems that you already have a good background! Please post the soundcloud page and also the video as soon as you have it to let me decide which lesson we should work.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RoxCandy
Apr 9 2012, 03:29 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 8 2012, 12:04 AM) *
Hi mate! Thanks for your answer! It seems that you already have a good background! Please post the soundcloud page and also the video as soon as you have it to let me decide which lesson we should work.

Here is some of the soundcloud stuff. Not the best recordings but you will get the idea. its me on a home computer hacking up some classic songs. Hope you had a great weekend. Cant wait to get started. Definately need some of your speed brother
biggrin.gif
http://soundcloud.com/roxcandy

I tried to get it to insert soundcloud but that feature didnt work.

--------------------
Rox Candy

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 9 2012, 05:55 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! I have been listening to your soundcloud tracks! Have you said "I need speed"??? Ok! Let's go for it!

I will give you two lessons from my Intensive Technique Course to start training! The first one is "Warming up & endurance". As the name says, this exercises will be the Warming up of everyday's routine but we will also use them to improve your endurance. It will be very important to practice all the things that I will give you every day. No matter if you have 1, 2 or 4 hours... the practice must be diary. The second lesson is for your right hand and the synchronization between both hands using alternate picking technique.

LESSON #1 – WARMING UP & ENDURANCE
LESSON #4 - RIGHT HAND II / ALTERNATE PICKING & HANDS SYNCHRONIZATION

Please also choose any soloing lesson that you like at your level and post it here (and maybe at the REC). That will let me analyse your playing deeply.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RoxCandy
Apr 19 2012, 08:24 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 9 2012, 04:55 PM) *
Hi mate! I have been listening to your soundcloud tracks! Have you said "I need speed"??? Ok! Let's go for it!

I will give you two lessons from my Intensive Technique Course to start training! The first one is "Warming up & endurance". As the name says, this exercises will be the Warming up of everyday's routine but we will also use them to improve your endurance. It will be very important to practice all the things that I will give you every day. No matter if you have 1, 2 or 4 hours... the practice must be diary. The second lesson is for your right hand and the synchronization between both hands using alternate picking technique.

LESSON #1 – WARMING UP & ENDURANCE
LESSON #4 - RIGHT HAND II / ALTERNATE PICKING & HANDS SYNCHRONIZATION

Please also choose any soloing lesson that you like at your level and post it here (and maybe at the REC). That will let me analyse your playing deeply.

I was working on the warmup stuff and found time to record a vid for you

Hope its not too bad. I dont have the process worked out just yet and still need more speed so the phrasing is right.

--------------------
Rox Candy

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2012, 04:31 AM
Instructor
Nice playing mate! I like it! It just need some little adjustments and you'll get a perfect take! At first try to improve your vibrato technique, it's not consistent. Ben has a really good lesson series to work on it. Also some bends don't reach the correct pitch but you can already check my lesson notes for today's chat! the topic is Bending. smile.gif
Finally the alternate picking lick needs some work, once you master the endurance exercises we will go for it!
Great job working on this one! Keep on the good job! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:17 AM