2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Job For A Cowboy, DEATH METAL!!
The Uncreator
Mar 3 2008, 12:15 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (VinceG @ Mar 2 2008, 09:56 PM) *
But going back to the topic, I've always found JFAC annoying, especially the fans in my school. Skill wise, there pretty ok deathcore band.

Yeah i know what you mean, they attract some weird fans down here, and its just....Unpleasant.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 3 2008, 12:18 PM
GMC:er
Yeah Blues is at the top layer. Below Blues is Rock, Funk and others etc. Good look in drawing a tree with all genres though. It would take forever lol.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 3 2008, 12:23 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah ill stay away from that laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:22 AM