Jazz Licks Lesson, First lesson from Ben Howell
Kristofer Dahl
May 14 2007, 08:31 PM
GMC Founder
Jazz Licks Lesson

Hey there, I am very happy to present this first lesson with Ben. Also - it's our very first Jazz licks lesson at gmc - awesome! biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
misterj
May 15 2007, 03:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 14 2007, 08:31 PM) *
Jazz Licks Lesson

Hey there, I am very happy to present this first lesson with Ben. Also - it's our very first Jazz licks lesson at gmc - awesome! biggrin.gif

Kris
i was so glad to see a jazz lesson today!! i play in both jazz and metal musical situations, and was in desperate need of some jazz licks. my hope is to incorperate the two, much like frank gambale, who uses lots of sweep picking and speedpicking over jazz progressions. i think you call that fusion. anyway, i think with a jazz section, this site is the most complete guitar lesson site on the web. smile.gif thanks TONS!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:01 AM