Modern Blues Improvisation
coffeeman
Jun 5 2010, 12:28 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey guys,

here is an improvisation over Jonathan Burgos awesome Backing track. Thanks for watching.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sted
Jun 5 2010, 10:48 AM
Learning Rock Star
Nice licks and a cool tone mate!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 5 2010, 12:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
The vid seems to be a little out of sync, at least here. Otherwise it sounds cool and relaxed! And btw. I'm very jealous of Your access to the best coffee in the world!!!! wink.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jun 9 2010, 02:23 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (sted @ Jun 5 2010, 04:48 AM) *
Nice licks and a cool tone mate!

Thanks a lot Sted!

QUOTE (Staffy @ Jun 5 2010, 06:07 AM) *
The vid seems to be a little out of sync, at least here. Otherwise it sounds cool and relaxed! And btw. I'm very jealous of Your access to the best coffee in the world!!!! wink.gif

//Staffay

Thanks Staffy. That's right, and in fact I do have my own coffee company so I hace the pleassure to cup a lot of different coffees from all around the country. I'll take a couple of pounds with me when I visit europe, hoe we can drink a nice cup together.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 9 2010, 02:40 AM
GMC:er
Very well played! Nice strat too, what year?

Todd

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 9 2010, 10:00 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Jun 9 2010, 03:23 AM) *
Thanks Staffy. That's right, and in fact I do have my own coffee company so I hace the pleassure to cup a lot of different coffees from all around the country. I'll take a couple of pounds with me when I visit europe, hoe we can drink a nice cup together.

Whaoow ! Thats sounds awesome bro! smile.gif Im one of the most addicted coffe-lovers on the planet! Just tell me when, my door is always open for my friends!!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Jun 9 2010, 11:04 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Jun 9 2010, 03:23 AM) *

If you do that, I want to be of the party ! smile.gif

Your camera frame rate seems a bit too low to record your playing effectively but nice tone and playing. smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jun 10 2010, 02:59 PM
Jazz Instructor
Good phrasing!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 10 2010, 08:29 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very smooth improv man! I really liked your playing in this one. Also that strat sounds great! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:41 AM