Wanted To Share This Song From Sage Francis
Storm Linnebjerg
May 12 2021, 05:12 AM
Learning Rock Star
It's not guitar related, but it's a song that really hits home with me and actually gets me teary eyed, especially watching the video, which I highly recommend. But beware, it can be a real tearjerker.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 12 2021, 05:57 AM
GMC:er
Losing pets was as hard for me as losing people. sad.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 12 2021, 12:12 AM) *
It's not guitar related, but it's a song that really hits home with me and actually gets me teary eyed, especially watching the video, which I highly recommend. But beware, it can be a real tearjerker.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 12 2021, 06:06 AM
Learning Rock Star
I still remember having to put my old cat down in 2014. I still dream of him from time to time and miss him. He used to sleep with me under the blanket, the silly bugger laugh.gif I still have my other cat, but she's not quite as sociable.

Here are some pictures of Alfredo. He was only 6 when he was put down, as he had gotten very sick suddenly, and the pet said it would be about 2000 USD for surgery, which I didn't have at the time. sad.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 12 2021, 08:45 AM
GMC:er
Went through that with 10's of cats, me and my family on the past 20-25 years likely adopted around 100 cats and 3 dogs. All cats were stray. Often hard to accept but one as gains experience also gains a threshold if his/her pet is diagnosed with something incurable.

Despite the medical tech. advancing, once that health threshold is passed (and this is when treatments gets really expensive and the pet despite having those isn't happy) this does more damage than good for both the owner and the pet.

So with humans (our loved ones) yes there is no such threshold and we do all we can, but we have to find the right place in our hearts with our pets. It's complicated to find that but if not attempted the punishment can get too severe after the loss.

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 12 2021, 08:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:38 AM