Hello Guys~~, introduction
Rusty Cooley
Aug 14 2013, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
Hello, I am Rusty. I got message from Cosmin. Thank you for kind invitation, Cosmin. smile.gif

Of course, I am not the real Rusty Cooley who is a great guitarist. I am a 28 years old Korean and just borrow his name.

I am not a professional guitarist. I played guitar only 3 years in a school band in the past as a hobby and stopped playing for 7 years. Now I am trying to start playing again.

One day, I searched some instruction videos in google and found Muris's extreme neoclassical. It fascinated and motivated me and I decided to become a member of GMC.

I am interested in shredding style play and I think it looks and sounds really cool!! laugh.gif

My favorite guitarist is of course Rusty Cooley. I like his 'under the influence'.

And I like Jason Becker and Michael Angelo Batio, too. Jason's Altitude and Michael's Prog are the greatest musics I have ever listened to. I would really appreciate if somebody posts instruction videos for those musics.

My techniques are poor yet. The fastest alternate picking I can play is 16th notes with tempo 140. and I can barely do sweep picking with that speed.

I just started practicing Muris's extreme neoclassical a few weeks ago. Now I can barely play it with tempo 90. I still have a long way to go. laugh.gif

Have a great day all of GMC members~~ smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:54 PM