Saturday Video By Brian Haner, funny video response to the annoying Friday video gone viral
Blister
Mar 20 2011, 06:05 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'm sure most of you have seen the bad "Youtube" video that has gone viral call "Friday". This is a response from Brian Haner aka "The Guitar Guy" who performs with the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham.

Gary

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Blister
Mar 20 2011, 11:25 PM
I just found out that his son is Synyster Gates (actual name Brian Haner, Jr.) from Avenged Sevenfold.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
dark dude
Mar 20 2011, 11:40 PM
GMC:er
Haha, great effort in showing how bad those lyrics are.

The choice of guitar suprised me, the Synyster Gates (what a stupid name haah!) signature, but your second post cleared that up tongue.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Mar 21 2011, 12:09 AM
Learning Tone Master
hehe.

I feel sorry for Rebecca though. Paying a lot of money to "be made a star", and they smack her the worst lyrics ever written, etc etc. And the company is making a bunches of money as the video goes viral...

+Quote Post
Blister
Mar 21 2011, 01:25 AM
I wouldn't feel too sorry for her. With over 27 million hits on Youtube, she is going to do well. Also, when it comes to celebrity, bad publicity is better than no publicity. Just ask Charlie Sheen. She is also going to be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday (a very popular late night talk show in the U.S.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 29 2011, 07:55 PM
Instructor
Is there another link, this one is private huh.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 29 2011, 10:45 PM
GMC:er
Just goes to show, as you said, there is no "Bad" publicity. That is of course, if you want get some traction pitching whatever you spend your spare time making smile.gif As they always say "Just spell my name right!"

Todd

+Quote Post
Blister
Apr 3 2011, 07:57 PM
Sorry ohmy.gif , the first video originated from his Facebook page. He must have set it to private. Here is the Official Music Video on Youtube. I still laugh when I watch it.

I also like his "Fistfight at the Wafflehouse". Sadly it hits very close to home as this could easily take place in my town. And Wafflehouses are everywhere here.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:12 AM