Its Fiesta Time!
Headbanger
Jul 19 2013, 07:12 PM
GMC:er
After 2 weeks having my family visit us in Spain (they left a couple of days back)...its now fiesta time in this little Spanish village. Every night is a different band will play for four nights starting at 0100 in the morning and finishing at 0600....not good if you want to sleep!! Oh well I'll have to get drunk and join in! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 19 2013, 07:33 PM
Instructor
heheh that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy it but don't drink too much!! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 19 2013, 08:33 PM
Instructor
Always there's a way to fix this biggrin.gif You can destroy the local power supply biggrin.gif Or just do them jam with guys from those bands smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jul 20 2013, 10:59 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 19 2013, 08:33 PM) *
heheh that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy it but don't drink too much!! laugh.gif

The stage is about 100 metres from my house so...one needs to fall into a drunken haze to get to sleep! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 19 2013, 09:33 PM) *
Always there's a way to fix this biggrin.gif You can destroy the local power supply biggrin.gif Or just do them jam with guys from those bands smile.gif

The bands usually play middle of the road stuff that I wouldn't want to Jam with laugh.gif and the power is usually from large generators...so I would have to sabotage them (the thought crosses my evil mind very year) ph34r.gif
These bands have huge stage sets with many lights on frames and more electronic gear than you would imagine...you would think someone major was coming to town when the 10 or so roadies set up each day........I know the 'Big boys' have hundreds of roadies and tonnes more gear though....I'm developing small village mentality! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Headbanger: Jul 20 2013, 10:59 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 20 2013, 11:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jul 20 2013, 10:59 AM) *
I'm developing small village mentality! laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with that ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jul 20 2013, 11:48 AM
Kewl .. a lot's of cold booze is always good to battle against hot summer night's! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 20 2013, 02:53 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jul 19 2013, 07:12 PM) *
After 2 weeks having my family visit us in Spain (they left a couple of days back)...its now fiesta time in this little Spanish village. Every night is a different band will play for four nights starting at 0100 in the morning and finishing at 0600....not good if you want to sleep!! Oh well I'll have to get drunk and join in! laugh.gif

0600 finish? Most of them around here just keep going til the last man standing.

The feria has arrived back here (it was here only a few weeks ago for the Romeria). Fortunately the ajuntimento has built a new feria ground just outside the village (the old one was i150 meters from the square). Unfortunately the bands still have their stage in the square. The music tends to be 1950s/60s Spanish pop. So those aged 4-35 go to the feria, those over 65 go and listen to the bands and everyone inbetween 35-65 wishes they gone to the beach for a few days instead.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 20 2013, 03:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Jul 20 2013, 06:59 AM) *
The stage is about 100 metres from my house so...one needs to fall into a drunken haze to get to sleep! laugh.gif

ohmy.gif

Who is playing? Any band that you are anxious to see?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jul 20 2013, 05:28 PM
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jul 20 2013, 03:53 PM) *
0600 finish? Most of them around here just keep going til the last man standing.

The feria has arrived back here (it was here only a few weeks ago for the Romeria). Fortunately the ajuntimento has built a new feria ground just outside the village (the old one was i150 meters from the square). Unfortunately the bands still have their stage in the square. The music tends to be 1950s/60s Spanish pop. So those aged 4-35 go to the feria, those over 65 go and listen to the bands and everyone inbetween 35-65 wishes they gone to the beach for a few days instead.

I think its Spanish pop mainly and they do tend to shut off at 0600...but the rowdy drunken people make enough noise singing their way to their homes...then the mechanical blowers come in to clean up the rubbish...they must be 90 db each!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 20 2013, 04:37 PM) *
ohmy.gif

Who is playing? Any band that you are anxious to see?

No I don't know them...they are just a touring fiesta band I think...playing middle of the road Spanish pop stuff. I will add that the Spanish are usually excellent musicians though...its just the type of music has to please the majority I suppose. I would prefer a Rock/blues or even metal band obviously!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:56 AM